All reviews warm welcome enjoyable stay great value for money gary seafront imaculate dryer kettle pillows
Reviewed 5 April 2015

Stayed here for 1 night at Easter . Gary and Jayne are excellent proprietors and their daughter and her family so friendly , made you feel at home. Value for money, had a great sleep, lovely new quilts and pillows and slept like a log. Breakfast was excellent all cooked fresh. We will be back!!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ail43
Reviewed 5 April 2015 via mobile

My wife and I arrived at the Abbotsford on Good Friday after a long horrendous drive to Blackpool from Folkestone we were please to receive a warm welcome from our host Gary. There is very little I can say about the Hotel as it met all of our expectations. Breakfast was excellent, our room was comfortable and there is an inexpensive bar in the dining area. Evening meals are home cooked and very enjoyable.
There is only one downside and that is parking but, there is a car park at the rear of the Blackpool football ground which is only about 500 yards away. All in all a very enjoyable stay, we will return in September to see the illuminations and will undoubtedly stay at the Abbotsford.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tilmanstone1184
Reviewed 5 April 2015

Just had a lovely two night stay in room 10. Very friendly welcoming hotel. Garry and Jayne make you feel very welcome, for the price you pay you don't get the ritz but you do get great value for money and a comfortable stay.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2015

I stayed here for 10 days in room 12. My room was absolutely fine and I slept very well every night. Garry and Jayne are the perfect hosts and nothing is to much trouble for them. I would happily recommend the Abbotsford hotel. It has everything you need for a perfect holiday. Perfectly located less than a minutes walk from the beach and ten minutes walk to town

Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank mikedalby2
Reviewed 21 December 2013

We stayed at the abbotsford early December. We had a fab one night stay and had a lovely reception. The kids loved the bunk beds. We enjoyed a lovely breakfast and had to tear our little boy away from the pool table lol. Thank you to you both for staying open to accommodate us!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family