All reviewsfour seasonssummer roomfresh milkunderfloor heatingsun dried tomatoroll top bathamazing bathroomnail varnish removersecond to nonebath robes and slippersthought of everythingplace to stayhosts paulcooked to perfectionbiscuitseach guestmini fridge
Reviewed 15 April 2018

What a lovely little place! Michael and Paul were such fabulous hosts, would do absolutely anything for you, and their attention to detail was second to none. All rooms were homely, clean and beautifully decorated. The breakfast was superb and we were made to feel so welcome - we visited over Easter weekend and there were even chocolate bunnies and little chicks waiting for us when we came down for breakfast! We will definitely be back next time we visit Blackpool!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Don't normally bother to right reviews but the stay, me and my wife had deserves recognition. The b+b is immaculate though out.Michael and Paul welcome you into there home like you are part of the family.after being welcomed they returned with a card and a bottle of wine for our anniversary.They are brilliant hosts,nothing is too much trouble. We had chats and laughs over breakfast which was cooked perfectly of course.Michael even got in the tea my wife likes for her. I honestly can't recommend enough it's the only place in blackpool we will stay now.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Michael and Paul where sooo lovely, welcoming and just couldn't do enough for us. Everything about our stay was and will be so rememberable. Food.. fantastic. Our room... fantastic. Michael even went out to buy my favourite tea bags ( Yorkshire tea ). We where treated with a bottle of wine and a lovely anniversary card. Michael and Paul really have thought of everything. I hope to stay in touch with them both and become friends which I already feel has happened after the short time we spent with them. I will Highly recommended to everybody that I know.

1  Thank channy007007
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Michael and Paul were amazing hosts and had a really homely welcoming. They recommended a couple of places to eat that were really good. The room itself was amazing. An amazingly comfy bed, really clean and the bathroom was spotless. The shower was one of the best showersI've used. The breakfast was delightful with a large variety of breakfasts and drinks. They provided homemade bread, cooked breakfast (which was amazing.), fruit and cereals.
We spent the first day at the water park and they kindly offered to was and dry our towels and swim wear.
Ive been going to blackpool couple of times every year for years and this is defiantly the best place I've ever stay in blackpool. It's totally worth the money and you get so much more than you could ever expect.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Fabulous hosts, clean and beautiful room, delicious breakfast, outstanding service, warm welcome, great location, quiet yet so close to all Blackpool has to offer. We will certainly return and would highly recommend this gem. The bed was one of the most comfortable we have ever slept in too!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple