All Seasons(Windermere)(Great Value!)
YHA Windermere(Windermere)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
US$ 56
  • Restaurant
The Windermere Hotel(Windermere)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Beaumont House(Windermere)
US$ 131
US$ 110
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

US$ 148
US$ 134
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 153/night.

US$ 136
Official Site
Hillthwaite(Windermere)
US$ 380
US$ 343
All reviewsnick cheryllake districton arrivalking size roombooking directguest housebox of chocolatescumbrian breakfasttrain stationwarm welcomeshort walkpubs and restaurantsa lovely place to staybreakfast was excellentafternoon teaeggs benedictroad noise
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Great location with off road parking and greeted by Nick.
I had a single room at the top of the house. It was very clean with a modern en suite shower room. It was a bit on the small side but suited me for 2 nights.
There was a decent selection for breakfast, cereal, smorgasbord and cooked. I’m sorry I don’t remember the waiter/cooks name but he was on the ball. My poached eggs were perfect.
I probably would stay here again.
GY

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Geoff Y
TheRavensworth, Owner at The Ravensworth, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

We booked through booking.com well in advance of our break in Windermere the booking was for 4 nights in a standard room.
This is not a hotel as we thought when booking but a guest house it’s very clean and the standard very very good The breakfast is outstanding both John and Nick do a fantastic job we felt very welcome the rooms are restocked daily by John I believe and an excellent job he dose the shower is a bonus that’s always important to us as a couple as you will see from my many reviews .
The only downside was our room it was in the attic we are both pensioners and the two flights of stairs were a real challenge over the 4 days . Also the room was very small we were in number 10 although the view from the window was pleasant just felt like we had the booby prize to add to that I would like to say some of the other rooms doors were left open occasionally and they looked really nice. Maybe booking.com get different rooms to guests that book direct .
We would stay again but would check which room was allocated.
The location is great easy walking distance to some lovely pubs and restaurants really central to public transport, we also found a great taxi app Lakeside Taxis they are truly excellent. We hope to revisit in the summer thanks for reading my review.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
TheRavensworth, Owner at The Ravensworth, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Thank you so much for your review and we are glad your had an enjoyable time with us over New Year. I would like to point out that you booked our Standard Double Room which is the cheapest available, the other rooms you would have seen are either our King or Superior Rooms which are larger, with larger beds, but are more expensive. You certainly didn't receive the booby prize, it's just that you booked the cheapest. Next time you visit please have a look at the different options, it is also always cheaper to book direct with us, rather than through an online travel agent who we have to pay commission to. We are delighted you enjoyed the breakfasts and your time with us.

Reviewed 31 December 2017

My husband and I stayed her for 2 nights between Christmas and New Year with our two friends.
We were made very welcome on arrival and shown to our comfortable rooms on the top floor. The bedrooms and ensuite were well prepared with tea, coffee, milk etc and toiletries. We were invited to make use of the downstairs lounges which we did and it was nice to have somewhere to sit, chat and enjoy a festive drink. The location was less than 5 minutes walk to the centre of Windermere where there is plenty going on. I would definitely recommend this guest house and would stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Stopped here last night, lovely little BnB, having originally booked a different BnB, only to get there and have no-one in, I rang up this one hoping I could get a last minute room! The guy I spoke to directed us to the place and got us checked in, in around 10 minutes. Room 6, big bed with comfy pillows/duvet, tea and coffee selection. Breakfast was very nice and the dining room cosy. Overall happy with my stay and thanks for fitting us in!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 17 November 2017

Spent 3 nights here recently where we felt very welcome. This was our 4th stay at this hotel which is ideally located near the bus and rail station and close to several restaurants. The accommodation was warm and comfortable with a nice outlook. There was a good choice for breakfast, both cooked and continental both of which were delicious. This time we arrived via train and found the bus connections were very good to allow us to visit the neighbouring towns. Nick gave us helpful advice on the surrounding area. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and look forward to visiting again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your comments, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. Look forward to seeing you for visit #5