This was our first stay in the Lake District and the Howbeck was perfect. Easy parking on arrival and a welcome cup of tea in the Lounge. Breakfast was superb with good choice and quality. The staff were very friendly and highly efficient. Our room and en suite was spotless, at the front of the property, and although it was on a road it was extremely quiet. It is a short walk to Bowness where we enjoyed a lovely italian meal at Rumours and a walk along the Lake. Would highly recommend The Howbeck and hope to return in the future. My husband also enjoyed the complementary sherry in the room each evening!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury AA Rated 5 star highly recommended, recently fully refurbished guest house just 2 mins walk from Windermere centre. A member of the "Best loved hotels of the world" all rooms have fantastic en-suites some with jacuzzis & massage showers. We have 1 luxury suite with private entrance and patio, double jacuzzi air bath, mood lighting, 2 tv's etc. If you are looking for somewhere special you will not find better in Windermere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Howbeck reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Howbeck Hotel Windermere
- The Howbeck Windermere, Lake District