“Quick and tasty food”

Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My son and I visited today for lunch. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. They were willing to amend my food order due to allergies and when the food arrived, it was well presented and tasty. They were very patient and understanding about our dog too.
Thanks very much!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Waitress/hostess was very pleasant, restaurant upstairs in what felt like a living room - not your typical pub meal feel. Gammon was so tough it hurt. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

After travelling for 8 hours, we just needed a meal & a beer, so we plumped for the Queens. You get what I would expect from pub grub, tasty, well presented, hot food, if you want cordon bleu, visit a swanky venue that you’ll need an overdraft to settle the bill with. This is pub grub, above a pub at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Went here to meet some old friends and although the atmosphere was nice the menu wasn’t very extensive. After finally getting our meals the vegetables weren’t very interesting and lacked taste but the presentation was perfect and the rest of the food very tasty. We really enjoyed our catch up and the staff were excellent with us, would try again

Reviewed 25 February 2018

My husband and I have just eaten in the restaurant . The food was hot but the vegetables of the day were not very inspiring .. not fresh . Our young waitress did her best ... she said she was new to the job but she needs more training and people skills . A pint of lager shandy and a white wine doesn’t neccesarily mean the wine was for me !
She cleared my husbands empty plate whilst I was still eating and brought the bill.Another young lady took the bill and money but didn’t return with the change . My husband eventually had to request it and only part was given ..still £5 owing . It was a shame but the tip I had ready to leave went back in my purse .. we won’t be returning .

1  Thank Busygrandma63