To say that Windermere Suites is swish is an understatement of the highest order. My wife and I stayed here as part of our first wedding anniversary celebrations as part of a secret escapes deal that included wine, chocolates and rose petals on the bed at a reduced rate. We stayed in the Keswick suite which is large and spacios and lacks nothing. The furniture is comfortable, the bed luxurious and the bathroom is beyond words in modern gadgetary and top relaxation. It has mood lighting, a spa bath that is self cleaning, waterfall taps and a shower that is the real deal and is walk in. The room was beautifully decorated and comfortable. The table we used for breakfast in the room, superb choice and good vegetarian options. We also had lunch in the room and enjoyed our pizza and drinks. It is close to Windermere town centre and the shops, restaurants and also not far from the lake and the station. The mini bar is affordable and well stocked and as already mentioned the tea and cofee facilities are plentiful and in a walk in wardrobe. Windermere suites is pure luxury and is a beatiful spot for a special romantic occasion. It suited us in every way and is pure class and well thought out. The service was excellent at check in and check out, friendly and accomodating. Windermere suites is worth every penny, a fantastic place to stay for our special occasion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 8 super luxury suites aimed toward romantics & honeymooners wanting somewhere very special, each suite contains its own dining area and lounge, walk in dressing room, out of this world bathrooms with airbaths with tv's above & superking hand made beds. The Windermere Suites were the winner of the AA's 'Funkiest B&B' award for 2010 and are also finalists in the 2012 Conde Nast Johansen's Awards for Excellence, and Winners of Cumbria Tourisms 'Best Guest Accommodation' These butler-serviced suites offer designer luxury set in the natural beauty of the Lake District. The 8 super luxury suites are aimed toward romantics & honeymooners wanting somewhere very special, each suite contains its own dining area and lounge, walk in dressing room, out of this world bathrooms with airbaths with tv's above & superking hand made beds. With a 5-star Guest Accommodation rating from the AA, suites come with luxury bathrooms and modern furniture from designers such as Philippe Starck. Each suite features a handmade, silver-leaf Frank Hudson super-king bed. All suites have 42-inch LCD TVs, crystal lights and free Wi-Fi. A hearty Cumbria platter or continental breakfast, with freshly ground coffee, is delivered to your suite every morning. Breakfast is served at a time to suit you. A room service menu is also available. Windermere Suites are just a 2-minute walk from the town centre and Windermere Train Station. Lake Windermere and Bowness-on-Windermere, home to the 'World Of Beatrix Potter' are also within easy walking distance. Guests receive free spa and health club membership at the Old England Hotel, which is just a 15-minute walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Windermere Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windermere Hotel Windermere
- Windermere Suites Lake District