Such a lovely atmosphere. Like at home. You just want to come back to Lingmoor. Thanks for your help and lovely breakfast. We will definitely come back. There is no doubt about it. Thanks again. Sabina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lingmoor Guest House is a beautiful Victorian house in Windermere in the heart of the English lakes only 200 metres from Windermere railway/coach and bus station. Wi-Fi throughout. Choice of breakfast. Recently refurbished rooms.Personally run by husband and wife team Paula and Graham Smith.Chef Graham prides himself on his fabulous Cumbrian breakfast, whilst Paula looks after front of house. Many guests comment on this winning combination which along with the convenient, central location and beautiful period property make Lingmoor Guesthouse the ideal place to stay.All rooms are double glazed, have flat-screen TV's with integrated DVD player’s and well-stocked hospitality trays. Free Wi-fi is available throughout the house. Children over 5 years only. Exclusively for non-smokers. Single travellers welcome. Full library of books, magazines and detailed walks are available for guests to enjoy during their stay. Packed lunches also available.Lingmoor Guest House is only a 15-minute walk from Lake Windermere and the same distance from Orrest Head which offers fabulous views of lake Windermere.The World of Beatrix Potter is only a 5-minute bus ride away, 15-minutes walk and Hill Top is 4.5 miles from the guest house.Out of hours check in is available by prior arrangement. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Lingmoor Guest Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lingmoor Guest Hotel Windermere
- Lingmoor Guest Accommodation Windermere, Lake District