“Decent pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza, International, Persian, Grill
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2018

I rarely eat pizza but there's a place near where I work where the handmade pizzas are just amazing. Thin base with just cooked dough with ingredients slapped over it artistically. The base was so thin and doughy that it would barely support the toppings. That's how I like them !

The Woodstone pizza and grill however, wasn't quite up to this mark. The pizza, though it had a thin base and lots of ingredients (tuna on half of it as requested) it was more like a take away pizza you get in a box.

Nice enough place, decent price, just not amazing.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We had the large BBQ pizza and some spicy chicken wings between two which was plenty. Beware the spicy wings are really spicy! The restaurant was nice, small but the staff were great and the food delicious.

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

We visited here on a wet & windy night,we hadn't booked but we're told a table would be free in an hour.We returned & so glad we did.My husband & I both had a pizza & shared a dish of chips.The pizzas were to die for,the best we've had in a long time.We will return in November when we are back up in the Lakes with friends.

1  Thank Carolyn T
Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

Really cosy restaurant at the town centre. The food was really well prepared and the ingredients were good quality. Italian owners, and really good service. We got there in a very windy afternoon and really felt comfortable and welcomed. We tried pizza and hamburger, together with a Peroni!

1  Thank carinagmesegue
Reviewed 17 September 2018

we came early afternoon, starving with high expectations after reading reviews - garlic bread to start was lovely - we ordered two burgers, one beef which was lovely the chicken burger however, not nice at all, I was expecting a decent piece of chicken, grilled...what came out was a crusty thin piece of chicken I could not cut into the edges were so dry... inside the burger was one slice of lettuce one tomatoe and two strings of red onion... I left here very dissatisfied. I should have ordered the pizza, I have a feeling that would have been a lot nicer as the garlic bread was.. anyway friendly staff and clean place