“Charity Family Fun Day at the Lingholm Estate”
Review of Keswick Adventures

Keswick Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: We are Keswick Adventures Limited.So much on offer with White Water Hydrospeeding, Ghyll Scrambling, Climbing, Abseiling, Canoeing, Raft Building, Via Ferrata, Climb The Mine. On the coast we have Stand up paddle boarding, surfing and Coasteering. We deliver exciting outdoor adventures in the UK's best adventure playgrounds throughout the Lake District. Our activities include: - Ghyll Scrambling - Hydrospeeding - Canoe & Raft Building - Exciting family days out - Climbing & abseiling - Canoe & Camping Exhibitions - Via Ferrata Extreme - Climb The Mine - Coasteering - Corporate Team Building Activities - Stag & Hen Parties. We are the only provider of HYDRO SPEEDING for 2018
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was a charity family fun day based at the Lingholm Estate near Portinscale, Keswick. We took part in activities such as raft building & then raced them on Derwentwater (cold but fun!) & then we were taken ghyll scrambling nearby - again excellent fun for everyone involved. I would highly recommend Keswick Adventures & will definitely be booking more adventures with them (including Hydro Speeding!).

All reviews
"marsden grotto"
"low force"
"great fun"
in 15 reviews
"will definitely be back for more"
in 4 reviews
"an adventure"
in 5 reviews
"thrill seeking"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went out for a scrambling session today with Keswick Adventures, and it was amazing! Lee, our guide, made it fun, exciting, and safe. Thanks so much for a once in a lifetime experience - I'll never forget it!! It was truly awesome. Cheers, James

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We booked to go ghyll scrambling with Lee whilst on a family holiday. We have 2 children - aged 7 and 9. I was a little concerned about how they would manage but Lee was fantastic with them. He was very safety conscious and made sure that we all had enough layers on to keep us as warm as possible. We all absolutely loved it and I would thoroughly recommend Keswick adventures to anyone wishing to have an adrenaline rush whilst feeling confident that they are being very well looked after. Thanks Lee!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had booked raft building for my family we had an amazing day raft building, Neil was very warm and welcoming giving clear instructions. I will definitely be returning to try a different activity. Would recommend to all types of people
Thanks Keswick adventures.
Sam and Family

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked a raft building session for my daughters 30th. The venue was the QE11 lake in Ashington, Northumberland. My daughter's dozen friends appeared to be a mixed bunch when it came to confidence and ability. However, Lee the instructor leading the session was brilliant. He ensured that all participants worked together as a team so nobody felt left out. Looking on everybody had an absolute hoot from start to finish. In truth my daughter was keen to mark her occasion with something a little bit different, but was mindful not to have anything too tasking so everyone could join in. After what I saw I would thoroughly recommend a raft building session with Keswick Adventures. Lee even ended the session by presenting my daughter with a bottle of sparkling goodness. Absolutely brilliant.