“Love Brew Brothers Cafe!”
Review of Brew Brothers

Brew Brothers
Ranked #1 of 8 Coffee & Tea in Kendal
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 12
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Brew Brothers are an Artisan café in a shabby chic environment. We are extremely busy at times so please bear with us. We serve artisan breakfasts all day long with many more such as Eggs benedict, smoked haddock Florentine, chowder, potato rosti with pancetta, eggs royale and many many more. Please see our Face book, Twitter and Website for more details.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Such a welcoming cafe with superb coffee and outstanding food! The eggs royale were the best we have had with lovely smoked salmon and perfectly poached eggs.

1  Thank ruthr134

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Dropped in on the off chance as my other half was craving a chicken club sandwich and wasn’t disappointed. Friendly staff, nice vibe to the place and the food was excellent. Can heavily recommend the open sandwiches - chicken club was great, as was the steak and cheese. Really impressive restaurant. Will defo visit again if in the area.

1  Thank David F
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Having found no good dog friendly places to eat in Morecambe Max (my dog), and I fled back to Kendal in search of lunch. We visit Brew Brothers several times a week and love it. Yesterday I had Eggs Florentine on brown sour dough and Max had 4 doggie biscuits. We were welcomed with smiles and strokes. A delicious pot of tea with real leaves and a strainer arrived promptly, soon followed by my lunch. Piping hot, buttery, tasty and healthy - sheer perfection. Every meal I have eaten here and every indulgent cake has been a joy. Brew Brothers is a model of how to run a successful café. Thank you, thank you

1  Thank Lynden C
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We found this place based on the reviews here when we first arrived in Kendal. I’m glad we did because the food and coffee were delicious. We went for the Full English all round and I would recommend you do the same.

1  Thank Dan D
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Have just visited here after following on Instagram for a while and being intrigued with the pictures they post. The menu is rather large and there is a specials board running alongside the menu. I’m not a huge Illy coffee fan so wasn’t really interested in the coffee. We want more for the food. I ordered the Indian spiced haloumi open sandwich, Suzy had the goats cheese and roasted peppers on a poppy seed bagel and
My son had the lemon pancakes. I had the potato rosti and bacon also as I was curious and wanted to try it.
All of us loved our dishes apart from the rosti dish. It looked more
Like a bought in hash brown and the poached egg was hard. The haloumi sandwich was fantastic though. Really tasty and the warm roasted peppers button mushrooms really finished it off. We will definitely return to the place staff were friendly enough and there are a few more things we would like to try.

1  Thank Tonysuzy