“Superb Tapas”
Review of Comida

Comida
Ranked #39 of 160 Restaurants in Kendal
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 20
Description: Spanish-inpsired cafe/ restaurant, serving breakfast and lunch. Tapas, sandwiches & soups, freshly baked cakes & pastries. Atkinson coffee and loose teas Spanish wines, gins & craft beers Sit-in or takeaway.
Reviewed 25 March 2018

Very stylish, bustling cafe with a great atmosphere. I'm not really a tapas man (I don't really know how many dishes I'm supposed to order, etc) but I explained to the waiter I didn't really know what I was doing and they guided me through everything. I had the octopus, chorizo and patatas bravas, although most of the latter was eaten by my vegetarian girlfriend, who said they were the nicest she'd ever had.

All the food was cooked to perfection and the coffee was better than I've had in some actual coffee shops. We followed our main course with cheese cake (her) and churros (me). Divine. We will definitely come back next time we're in the neighbourhood and the experience was so good, I'm going to seek out more tapas restaurants in general. Muy bien.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

This is a great restaurant. Had family evening meal. Service was quick and super friendly. All the dishes were faultless. Wine was good value. A very stylish restaurant (apart from very naff Christmas lights left up in the windows). I love this place.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Lovely early evening visit where we enjoyed great service, great food, and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend. Fresh tasty food, smiley people and reasonably priced. We’ll definitely return

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Came here late afternoon on a Wednesday with my boyfriend and 3 year old and all left happy! The churros were to die for, my boyfriend's valencian chicken was delicious, coffee was good and service was friendly. We'll be back!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Really impressed by both the service, the food and the atmosphere. Great menu options, from tapas to sandwiches and lovely traditional coffees. Will be back!!