“Residential week at Cumbria Uni”

and 1 more site!
Park House Guest House
Ranked #60 of 102 Ambleside B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Close to the University with good selection of cafe's and restaurant's. Central to walking and other tourist activities. Great breakfast choice, comfortable room & good wifi. Parking also available. Paul & Diane are excellent hosts

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We stayed for 2 nights from the 13th October 2017. Lovely guest house very clean, well kept the owners were very pleasant and attentive . The only downside was our room was a little cold at times even with the radiator on. The breakfast was excellent with a good choice from cereal to full English. Would definitely recommend

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Absolutely fabulous guest house.Situated a stones throw from all the local bars,restaurant's and shops.Lovely park over the road too.Offer's great views. We stayed in room 2..double room with en suite...couldn't have been happier.upon arrival we were greeted by Paul who showed us where to park...its not far but have to use one way system at first to get there.Breakfast was amazing you can fill your boots here and be set up for the day.I honestly cannot say a bad word about this place. Everything you need is there...even an ironing board and iron which is kindly brought to your room for you... Paul I think is very polite an friendly...always on hand if you need anything. Glad there was a room free here because I think nowhere within the same price range could have beaten it!! Thankyou very much for making our stay comfortable and enjoyable...made the birthday celebrations just perfect.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I booked a single room for three nights to do some walking in the Lake District. I arrived earlier than arranged and this was not a problem. The owner showed me to my allocated parking space and then showed me to my room. This was very comfortable with a view over the park at the front. Next morning at breakfast I mentioned there was a slight problem with the TV. I was upgraded to an en suite double room straight away. The breakfasts were the best that I have experienced in any B&B that I have stayed in.......and there have been many. The bedrooms and dining room were immaculate and furnished to a high level. I found the owner very approachable and always able to give good local advice. All in all my stay at the Park House guest house was a very pleasurable experience and will be my go to place when I next stay in Ambleside.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 July 2017

my wife and I stayed for 2 nights in this attractive, spotless room which had comfort and style. The room I must add was decorated really nicely.Breakfast was blooming lovely and our car was safe and secure in its space.
Cant say any more. Paul and Dianne , you do a great job.
I

Room Tip: A room facing the park is best.