“Absolutely glorious”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Autumn Sunset
Take a walk in the field
Some beautiful visitors stop by
sunset in the snow
Spring visitors next door!
I can see a rainbow!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

London, United Kingdom
“Absolutely glorious”
Reviewed 22 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Such a lovely place to stay, can't rate it highly enough. If you're looking for somewhere to get away from it all and really relax, book this now.

23 Aug 2017
Thank you for leaving this lovely review and I am so pleased you had lovely relaxing stay at this peaceful retreat and there would be some stunning views too! I hope you have taken home with you some very special memories.

Sarah B
Guildford, United Kingdom
“Perfection in every way.”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

The most perfect location in the most beautiful spot in the Lake District. Neither words not pictures can do the Far Boathouse justice. We spent the most amazing break there, and whilst the weather wasn't great, the location was breathtaking, the boathouse was warm and amazingly well equipped, and the welcome extended by Jayne was second to none. Every detail had been considered, and Jayne answered any queries i had before we set off. We had our food delivered by Sainsburys to the boathouse and even the driver remarked that we had "the very best spot on the lake". I have travelled extensively with work and for pleasure, and if I had to go back to one place only it would be this. Thank you Jayne, for making our trip to the Lake District one which I will cherish for ever xx

6 Aug 2017
Dear Sarah
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review following your stay at the Ullswater Far Boathouse. I am delighted you had a fantastic time and enjoyed the peace and tranquility at this special place. I am sorry about the weather, but I am sure there were still some spectacular views and time to have some fun too!
I am so happy that you took away some special memories and welcome you again soon and I am sure there will be new special memories to be found at The Far Boathouse!
Reviewed 31 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

3 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. I am so delighted that you had a peaceful and relaxing time; I think the Boathouse is a great place to loose track of time after many hectic weeks. The surrounding beauty and sound of the water is such a tonic. I hope you have taken away some very special memories and maybe you will return to celebrate anniversary.
Reviewed 30 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

3 Aug 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review following your stay at the Ullswater Far Boathouse. I am delighted you had a fantastic time and managed to keep Jonathan's birthday a surprise! I am so pleased the celebrations went well and you both enjoyed the peace and tranquillity at this special place. I hope you took away some special memories and welcome you again soon.
athletein...
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“Out Third time here and every bit as special as the previous visits”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

First summertime visit for us. To spend the whole day with the patio doors opened back, enjoying the weather, the view and 'Lake life' was an unforgettable experience.
Our thanks to Jayne for making this wonderful place seem so special each time

20 Jul 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write this lovely review and have found the Ullswater Far Boathouse just as relaxing and peaceful on your return visit. Each season has it’s own beauty and mood, but always peaceful and relaxing and the perfect place to be revitalised.
We hope to see you again next year.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$ 280
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing