“nice”

Premier Inn Hull North Hotel
Reviewed 22 January 2012

We have stayed here many of times as we have family that live in Hull, the premier inn is lovely, rooms very nice got everything you need, staff helpful and price good!! what more could you ask for.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Hull North Hotel

Reviewed 18 January 2012

I used to be a customer care trainer and am always really aware of the customer service I receive. This place is hard to beat. Two out of three people I dealt with provided an exceptionally good standard. When I left my phone charger behind they were really helpful and posted it on straight away. When my satnav crashed and I didn't know directions they really helped. These are the type of things that make a difference. The accommodation and restaurant were also excellent.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2012

stayed there on the 29th december lovely large room , excellent price and quality. very helpful staff and lovely choice of meals in restaraunt. great place to stay.

Room Tip: room 46 excellent
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2011

I stayed at the Premier Inn Hull North for the weekend 3/4 Dec with my 2 dayghters, aged 10 and 15. Incredible value I thought as we paid £36.99 incl. full breakfast for us all. After a 5 hour journey we were greeted by Craig on reception and directed to our room. I was amazed at the quality of the room. Our bed was amazing, the room was in pristine condition and spotless with every amenity you require for a weekend stay. We had an initial problem with turning the heating on, however Craig came immediately and sorted out. He could not have done anything more during our stay. He made a huge effort and was so so friendly, I cannot recommend highly enough. The Premier Inn was so impressive. Usually I pay in excess of £100 fpr a nights stay elsewhere and will never do again. This hotel was far more than 'budget' but my bill definitely was - what a bargain! Can't wait to return and sleep once again that amazing bed!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2011

Great place to stay everything you want from a hotel. The staff are all very helpful and friendly. There is an Asda nearby and also a Next store so if you run short clothes there is a good place to try. If you are stuck for something on the TV at night there is a cinema accross the road too.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kingston-upon-Hull
5.3 km away
Cornmill Hotel
Cornmill Hotel
#11 of 20 in Kingston-upon-Hull
5.4 km away
Holiday Inn  Express Hull City Centre
Holiday Inn Express Hull City C...
#8 of 20 in Kingston-upon-Hull
Village Hotel Club Hull
#3 of 20 in Kingston-upon-Hull
6.7 km away
Premier Inn Beverley Town Centre Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Hull North Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK