The Carlton Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)
Ibis Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$ 50
US$ 49
  • Restaurant
The Cross Keys Hotel(Kingston-upon-Hull)(Great Value!)
US$ 63
US$ 68
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 78/night.

Campanile Hull - City Center(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$ 45
US$ 42
  • Restaurant
The Royal Hotel Hull(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$ 79
US$ 53
Priceline
Acorn Guest House(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$ 89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 100/night.

Charter House(Kingston-upon-Hull)
US$ 79
Orbitz.com
1,002 results
All reviewsexecutive roomwedding guestswedding receptioncity centrebreakfast was buffet stylebreakfast staffstayed here for one nightold townbit datedthird floorbar areapleasant staybreakfast was excellenthotel is situatedsaturday nightan overnight stayself service
Reviewed 11 September 2017

What a desperate shame. After many lovely visits to Holiday Inn Hull Marina our last one was a very poor experience. We were overcharged and there were very confusing and convoluted bill at the end of our stay. My mother aged 85, thought she'd squared up on leaving, only to fine additional charges made to her bank account when she got home .... then I was charged too !!!!! DO NOT LEAVE PRE-AUTHORISATION WHEN YOU CHECK IN !!!!!!

That is bad. What is disgraceful is that I rang to try and sort it out, and Gemma (I think it was) made some attempt to deal with it ... but it was taking ages so I asked if she could ring back (remember calls to Holiday Inn are charged at so much per minute .... to sort out THEIR error !?). She said she would, but it could take a couple of days. Well, 6 weeks later, emails and phone calls by us later Holiday Inn have made absolutely no effort to give us the breakdown of the two nights stay, two rooms. I've asked to speak or be told who the manager is ..... no response. I've asked for a breakdown so we can check exactly what went wrong. No response.
BE VERY CAREFUL WHAT YOU GET CHARGED FOR - AS FOR US, NEVER AGAIN AS WE HAVE BEEN CHARGED FOR THINGS WE DID NOT HAVE AND CANNOT GET A REFUND, NOT EVEN A RESPONSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Bereft
Nigel D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hull Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Bereft,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your online review of our hotel.

As one of our loyal guests, I am really sorry to hear about the issue with your bill following your recent stay. I would like to personally conduct a full investigation so I would be grateful if you could email me on gm@hihull.com with your details and the date you stayed. Thank you.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Bit of traffic to get through before arriving at the Holiday Inn, parked up and waited a while to get checked in. Was expecting priority check in being a Spire Elite member but that didn't seem to be available. Nice room although not away from the lift like I requested, small balcony and nice view over the marina. Room very clean, slight problem with hot water at the start but soon rectified. Thanks Vicky.

Ate in the bar and thanks to Lyndon for the friendly service and putting the England game for me. Food reasonably priced and tasty.

A nice stay overall, just a shame that as in every hotel I stay in there are some peasants that don't know what a door handle is and slam their doors late at night and early morning. If you people stayed at a 1 star B&B it would still be too upmarket for you. Stick to camping you inconsiderate buffoons.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Nigel D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hull Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear Tim G,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some excellent customer feedback. We really appreciate your loyalty as a Spire IHG rewards club member.

I am delighted to read you enjoyed your stay and experienced some good service from our staff here. I’m sorry you were disturbed by other guests on this occasion. The feedback we receive from our valued guests enables us to target problem areas and, wherever possible, take the necessary actions to ensure problems can be avoided in the future.

I do hope that we have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

I don't normally stay in Holiday Inns and this place reinforced why. Stained carpeting in the rooms. When I tried to use the security lock before turning in it fell out of the wall! I can't figure out why the reviews are so positive on this hotel. The one saving grace is that I had some really good fish in chips in the restaurant for dinner.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Nigel D, General Manager at Holiday Inn Hull Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Dear Chuck S,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel following your recent stay. I am sorry to hear about the problems you encountered, please accept my sincere apologies and be assured I will look into these issues with my team.

I am pleased that you enjoyed your evening meal in our restaurant. Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Hull Marina.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We booked here for our weekend visit to The Freedom Festival, it's in a lovely location and a short walk from the train station. The staff are very friendly and ensure you have everything you require for your stay. The rooms are lovely and clean. Breakfast is a Buffett style and very good too. Highly recommended.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Tiglet2,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review and for your lovely comments. I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and your visit to Hull. Please be assured I will share your feedback with the whole team here.

It is wonderful to know you highly recommend the hotel and I do hope you will come back and stay here in the future.

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in a number of hotels including Holiday Inns and whilst I found the staff attentive and friendly this hotel in particular really needs a considerable lick of paint!
It's setting is pleasant enough but it is beginning to show it's age, which is a shame. The quality of the food was good and the breakfast buffet well stocked, but if you want to make yourself some toast plan ahead as it could take some time, alternatively if you have the time leave your bread in the sunshine and with a bit of luck you could get some toast before the machine springs into life!
Another thing to bear in mind is the pedestrian crossing when trying to get across the busy road in front of the hotel, you may wish to take a deck chair as the lights are not set for the benefit of pedestrians.

Dear Steve O,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review and for your positive comments about the Hotel.

I am really pleased you found our staff friendly, I have to agree the team here are a real asset. Its also good to hear that you had a good experience dining in our restaurant. Thank you for your valuable, constructive feedback as this enables us to make improvements.

I do hope you will choose to stay with us at the Holiday Inn Hull Marina in the future.