“Wonderful Balcony & Breakfast”
Review of Fenwick Terrace

Fenwick Terrace
Description: Whether you are taking a well earned break from shopping, planning a lovely long lunch or treating the children, you can relax in style. We have taken great care to create a relaxed environment to enjoy delicious food, made with beautiful local Kentish produce. The restaurant features a beautiful outdoor terrace to enjoy the summer sun along with a huge cake counter filled with our delicious homemade cakes, pastries, cookies and our famous Absolute Taste brownies. The Terrace is open daily and is located on the first floor. Thursday Late Night Shopping- Open until 7pm
Reviewed 3 June 2018

It was with great joy to discover the much hidden gem of the terrace Balcony where I was able to find a much needed peaceful haven within the Victoria Centre. I was very content enjoying my fabulous breakfast of Eggs Royale, and I need mention the delicious the accompanying Hollandaise, on this peaceful sunny morning. Not at all bothered waiting for Ruby to do her shopping whilst enjoying a second remarkable flat white. I need to mention that the waiter kindly brought this to me on the terrace which was relief as this did not require me to que again. Many Thanks Hector

Laura H, Guest Relations Manager at Fenwick Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear hctrflemming,

We are delighted that you had such a lovely breakfast on our outside balcony at The Terrace. We hope that Ruby enjoyed her time shopping just as much as you did relaxing in the sunshine with your Eggs Royale and coffee!

We always encourage our staff to got the extra step and are delighted that your waiter did so on this occasion to make your morning with us so wonderful.

We look forwards to welcoming you back again soon,

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Been coming to the Terrace restaurant regularly for the past few years and can only compliment the team for their warmth and kind embrace on a weekly basis. That combined with their excellent coffees and pretty good food, makes this a weekly highlight when i am able to venture out in to town. There is the occasional "hiccup", but these are resolved without a hassle and our experience is generally very good.

Laura H, Guest Relations Manager at Fenwick Terrace, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear ianchap112233,

Thank you so very much for such a lovely review!

The team really do appreciate such wonderful feedback, they are such a lovely team and deserve the recognition. We are glad that you think of The Terrace as being a weekly highlight, we look forwards to seeing you again very soon!

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 16 May 2018

My daughter and I went for a late lunch and were very pleasantly surprised by the décor and setting generally - it was light and airy and had a relaxing feel to it with all the greenery. However , although my Greek salad was delicious, the menu was quite limited in terms of light snacks and relatively expensive.

Dear Diana I,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely feedback.

We are glad that you both enjoyed your lunch with us. The Terrace is a lovely space to enjoy lunch in the summer months, especially if you are lucky enough to find a table outside!
We also have our Deli counter available for lighter lunches too with daily delicious special salads for next time.

We do hope that you visit us again the not too distant future.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Visited The Terrace at Fenwick for lunch and ordered a chicken Caesar salad for myself. We also ordered 2 soups and a children cheeseburger with chips. The soups were ok, the cheeseburger was also ok, but the Caesar salad was a lot of lettuce, a few slivers of parmesan and a few croutons in the bottom of the plate and about 4 thin sliced pieces of chicken on the top. A thin piece of Serrano crisp lay on top of the salad. The salad cost about £13. We found the food ok but overpriced for what we received. Not sure how many times we will be going back there...

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

We visited for lunch today - have been on a few occasions before and it was lovely, but that wasn’t the case this time. The queue for service wasn’t long but took ages. The counter was manned by two very young girls who didn’t know anything about the menu (even basic questions like “what’s today’s seasonal veg”.

I ordered a freshly squeezed orange juice only to be given one out of a mass produced carton - admittedly not from concentrate but hardly freshly squeezed!

Then the food arrived - my daughters pizzette was burnt all around the edge and my sons goujons were over cooked and the portion was toddler sized. Such a shame as it’s been great in the past. Clearly they are cutting costs but cutting quality and quantity at the same time.

Poor show Fenwicks