“Good food poor service ”
Review of Bill's Restaurant

Bill's Restaurant
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 26
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Bill's Tunbridge Wells Just off the high street, Bill's Tunbridge Wells restaurant is in a great location for shoppers, and has plenty of leather sofas, nooks and crannies. There is also a lovely terrace outside for when the sun is shining.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food is and has always been fantastic. Unfortunately our waitress seated us in a small corner hidden away, which under normal circumstances would be forgivable. However she then forgot we were there and took many other orders from people who arrived after us and left us to last. Then my order was wrong when it arrived. Then they forgot us again when it was time to get the cheque, easily waiting 30 minutes after we had finished before we were approached. Disappointing to say the least.

BillsRestaurant, Sam at Bill's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Tobias,
I'm so sorry to hear that we didn't deliver our usual great service on this occasion. Please do get in contact at hello@bills-email.co.uk so we can discuss this further.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

One of the best burgers I have ever eaten. Every time I go to Tunbridge Wells I want to have my lunch here. Sarah was so nice to us too. Willem age 12

Hi Willem,
The burgers are great! I couldn't agree more with you. I'm really glad to hear that you enjoyed your lunch and that Sarah looked after you so well. Next time you want to come, drop me a note at hello@bills-email.co.uk and we will treat you to a burger on us. Hopefully see you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Well done Bill! Lewie & Charlie we’re awesome, all the staff were. Your selection of food was fresh & healthy! I’d love to start a chain in Australia!!

BillsRestaurant, Sam at Bill's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi there!
Thanks for this amazing 5 star review. Lewie and Charlie will definitely take great pleasure in reading this. I'm really glad they looked after you so well and that the food was delicious. On your note about taking it to Australia, I think Bill Granger may have something to say about that! Anyway please do come and see us all again soon. Next time I'll treat you to a couple of cocktails on me. Give the Raspberry, Rosehip Collins a go, it's really good!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Great staff - nice to see it's v busy
Fab selection. Disappointed in veggie breakfast today - poor excuse for avocado on toast - a mere smattering - if you go elsewhere you get a decent portion. 4 mushrooms and a bit of tomato houmous - eggs good though
Not up to scratch - maybe rationing has taken place - Shame

Hi,
Thanks for your honest review. Sorry to hear that we didn't live up to our usual high standards on this occasion. Please do get in contact at hello@bills-email.co.uk so we can discuss this further.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We stumbled across this restaurant purely by chance. We arrived when it was quite full but the staff were polite and welcoming and we were shown to a table there and then.
The menu held a perfect amount to chose from and we were given time to make our choices, we were hungry so made our decisions almost instantly.
The style of the restaurant was modern and the atmosphere was perfect, lively but not too loud and you could talk and not have to shout.
The starters arrived and again we were given time to enjoy these, not rushed to bring out our mains, just allowed to talk and take our time.
The food came and was the perfect portion size, but more importantly the quality was outstanding and flavoursome.
The staff were attentive but not in your face and gave us just the right amount to space between servings. All in all a very pleasant meal spent in wonderful settings. Highly recommend

Hi,
Thank you so much for this great review. I know the team will love reading about your recent visit. It's really nice to hear that you were able to relax and that the food was of excellent quality. Next time you are thinking of coming to see us, drop me a note at hello@bills-email.co.uk and I will pop a bottle of wine on the table for you to enjoy.