“Second visit and I will be back”
Review of Zorba Meze Grill

Zorba Meze Grill
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 21
Description: We prepare everything in premises daily and everything fresh our full of flavour food served with a big smile.
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Refreshing to find mid-priced dining in RTW without going to a chain owned by a PE house.

Meze is excellent ( wonderful range of tastes and ingredients), grills are solid and they do ice cold Efes beer.

Fills a void in our family’s dining since the demise of the much-missed Madeiran restaurant in Camden Road.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

My husband recommended a meal here after going there with his friends. Ordinarily this wouldn’t be my first choice of cuisine however I was unexpectedly surprised at how delicious and tender and flavorsome the food was. I chose the mixed kebab which I would highly recommend and the salad was very tasty with a lovely dressing. I did not have a starter and was pleased I didn’t as the portion size of the mains was very generous. The wine was very nice too and all in all was a very enjoyable evening. I look forward to visiting again soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Our company had a meal at Zorba. The staff was great working with our office administrator in getting everything set up perfectly. The food was outstanding. The kitchen has clear glass where you can see the cooks preparing your food. Appetizers and mains did not disappoint. No one in our party left hungry. Try it, you will like it.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

So to start this review you need to understand that I’m not a lamb fan, I just find it too fatty and strong tasting but I have just had a mixed shish here and wow! The lamb was so soft and tasty unlike anything I have ever had (and I have tried some very expensive lamb) really lovely chicken too. The hot Meze was really good, excellent Sucuk a great aubergine dish and generally a really enjoyable meal, would definitely come back and would recommend anyone who likes Turkish food to give it a try.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We have been to Zorbra on a number of times as it’s at the top of our road. We had our mother in law visiting who had never eaten turkish food before and took a little persuading to try but once in the restaurant the staff were so accommodating and put her massively at ease. Once the food arrived her face lit up and by the end of the meal she said that she had never tasted such amazing food in her life. She had the lamb and even as a non eating meat eater it looked delicious.
At the end of the dinner the owner came over and spoke to all of us about how much time and research goes into the quality of meat and cooking it to perfection.
It’s a must if your visiting TWells!!!