“Friendly Italian restaurant”
Review of La Follia

La Follia
Description: Please note that this year we are open on: ☉ Christmas Eve ☉ Christmas Day ☉ Boxing Day ☉ New Year's Eve ☉ New Year’s Day
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

A lovely place with absolutely delicious and authentic Italian food. The service was excellent and very friendly

Reviewed 4 August 2018

Living locally I have been to La Follia on several occasions and have always found it to be truly excellent. The service is friendly and the food is superb (the Pollo Cacciatora in particular is sublime). The atmosphere is far more relaxed than most restaurants in centre of Tunbridge Wells. In a town with numerous very good restaurants, La Follia has been my favourite since my first visit.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

This was the most welcoming, relaxed and attentive restaurant I’ve ever had the pleasure of experiencing, with that fantastic Italian dining experience!

I had truffle tortellini, which I tried as a test first dish...and god darn it....what a moth mouth watering experience of pleasure it twas!

We all loved our meal and I left thinking...’I wished I’d gone there sooner’. A must for those who love the authentic and want that rustic, homely yet inviting feel...truly fabulous! 10 star not 5 star!

1  Thank kimvfreeman
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

I like Italian food. One of the benefits of travelling the country is that I get to try the top Italian restaurants. This one is very good but the hostess makes it the best. Delicious pasta and seafood. Personally chosen wines. Above all, a warm welcome and a willingness to chat about food and drink. I have only found this elsewhere in a packed busy seafood restaurant in Covent Garden which was booked up for months. Treat yourselves - go. On second thoughts - don’t go and I can always get a table here. On third thoughts, go - so that they are still there the next time I visit TWells - otherwise I shall get them to move to where I live.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

We are not local to La
Follia but if we were I'd want go again and again. It was so well worth an hour's drive. It's a small place but beautifully intimate and friendly. The staff work really hard and it pays off so well. The food we had was utterly delicious and amongst the best Italian cooking I've tasted. Thank you for a great evening La Follia. Just right!
Ian, Panayiota and Katerina, Beckenham.