“Very friendly staff”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Sadly I only had chance to sample the coffee here today as family came down to visit and we ate elsewhere. I can say tho that the coffee was lovely and the staff very friendly. Looking forward to eating here next down I'm down in Ramsgate

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere to have breakfast in Ramsgate, what a treat, sitting in the terrace garden over looking the marina. The food was freshly cooked and delightful. Made to feel very welcome as if we were old friends. Once we'd looked at the lunch menu we booked a table for later. Wow! You couldn't get more seafood on the plate.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

We had lunch here on Friday partner had fish platter I had cheese bagette both fresh and tasty we both also had dessert great atmosphere good value great view will be visiting here again

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Delicious dressed crab! Really lovely and friendly atmosphere. All of the staff were great fun and attentive. Chilled out atmosphere with an amazing view. Bring your own booze with no corkage charge is a plus too and we were given ice and lemon to go in our g&t's that we brought along. Will definitely be back if we're in the area again.

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

My mum and I came here on a lovely summers day and had a mixed fish salad. It was honestly the best salad I've ever had. The fish was so fresh and tasty and the lettuce was crisp. Definitely recommend! The people who run it were very friendly and you're allowed to bring your own alcohol which is definitely a plus as most establishments over charge for alcohol. Have raved about this place to friends and I can't wait to go back!