Travelodge Ramsgate Seafront
Albion House Ramsgate Hotel(Ramsgate)(Great Value!)
US$ 153
  • Breakfast included
US$ 85
US$ 82
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 117/night.

US$ 118
Royal Harbour Hotel(Ramsgate)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
US$ 106
  • Breakfast included
The Falstaff, Ramsgate(Ramsgate)(Great Value!)
US$ 145
US$ 140
Pegwell Bay Hotel(Ramsgate)(Great Value!)
US$ 122
The Oak Hotel(Ramsgate)(Great Value!)
US$ 100
  • Beachfront
US$ 89
PremierInn.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewstravel lodgehour barcar parksea frontmulti storeybus stopexcellent locationthe loopfamily roomlovely view of the harbourbars and restaurantsbudget hoteltown centreacross the roada great stayshort breakair con
Reviewed 4 December 2017

I haven’t received customer service like this in years,
Staff offering to help carry bags to room Charlie got the doors for us.

We also left our house keys in the room and did not realise. We had a phone call from Kim within the hour to let us know to pop back which was very handy as we live over 6 hours away.

Thankyou everyone especially Charlie and Kim

Amazing Amazing Amazing !!!!!!!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Thank you again Kim and Chris for looking after us so well. We had a lovely harbour view room. The hotel is very convenient for the harbour and beech and shops and now Wetherspoon's is open
we wanted to see what it is like.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BELINDAR1
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Although the hotel is in a great location and all the staff I encountered during my stay were friendly and helpful, the level of cleanliness throughout the hotel, including in my bathroom, was very poor. My room was stuffy but I couldn't leave the small window open as it was so noisy. I ordered vegetarian sausages for breakfast, but they were so hard when they arrived, I couldn't cut them with my knife. These issues wouldn't have been so unacceptable had I not paid over £110 for the night. This is not a budget option, but all elements suggest it should be.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
TravelodgeUK, Remy from the Social Media Team at Travelodge Ramsgate Seafront, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

We apologise for the issues you experienced during your stay with us and we would like to look into this further for you. May we kindly request you contact us with your review via our website so our customer service team can investigate your comments.

Thank you again for posting your comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

As regular users of Travelodge I can honestly say that this was the best that we have stayed in. Very clean and comfortable with friendly and helpful staff. Quality and choice for breakfast was excellent. This hotel is in a lovely position overlooking the harbour.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Night for a family of four. Ok stay, staff were all very nice. There was not enough ventilation in the room. The shower was nice and the bed I found comfy but my oartner really did not. TV is very small! Breakfast was tasty but the same price as a Premier Inn but not nearly as much choice. Wifi was good (paid extra for it). Room was looking dated, especially in the bathroom. Remember your iwn shower gel/shampoo as there’s is not great quality. All in all, ok for one night.
Bewarned there is no parking at the hotel, opposite is a long stay car oark which is £5.50 for 24 hours, locked 7pm-7am.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family