I stayed at the annex to this hotel with 3 friends in April 2012. We had 2 twin bedded rooms which were fantastic value at £60 each a night. This entitled us to a free breakfast in the 4 star part of the hotel and unlimited visits to the cathedral as well as free parking in the centre of Canterbury. The staff were really helpful and very friendly. Each night they chilled our bottle of wine and let us put our nibbles in their fridge. They helped us locate restaurants we wanted to visit and showed us round the hotel so we knew where to find the gardens and the library. It felt very special ringing the bell each evening at the big wooden door leading into the Cathedral compound after we had gone out for a meal and showing our admittance passes. We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay and thought the hotel was really lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Within the grounds of the magnificent Canterbury Cathedral you’ll find the perfect retreat. The best located accommodation in the City - rooms are in a private courtyard and provide stunning views of Canterbury Cathedral, which guests also enjoy free entry to. You will receive a dedicated, friendly service in a setting that’s peaceful, secure and relaxing. It’s the ideal base to explore Canterbury’s picturesque, cobbled streets and visit the City’s excellent eateries and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Canterbury Cathedral Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canterbury Cathedral Hotel Canterbury
- Canterbury Cathedral Lodge Kent