Canterbury Hotel
US$ 146
US$ 132
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 154/night.

City of Canterbury B&B(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 106
US$ 103
Kipps(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 74
US$ 65
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
The Retro B&B(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
US$ 103
Travelocity
Yorke Lodge Bed and Breakfast(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 118
US$ 114
Orbitz.com
Premier Inn Canterbury City Centre Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Oakside Lodge(Upper Harbledown)
US$ 120
All reviewspool and saunarose gardencity centrecar parkfriendly hotelrecommend this hotelminute walkdressing gownsfour postergood sizefamily roommain roadlovely little hotellovely breakfastbusy roadon arrivalbottled water
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

Check in easy, they offered to get our room ready ahead of check in. Room large, furniture a little out dated but nothing that bothered us. Lots of space for family of 3. Pool and sauna a real bonus. Water lovely and warm. Good choice of drinks in the in house bar. Walk into city easy but Taxi Home only£4! Had lovely curry in the city and a few drinks at The Falstaff. Breakfast was well catered for... maybe offer more than just full cooked English, smoked salmon and scrambled eggs maybe? I asked for mushrooms on toast which was tasty. We would 100% return. Parking good too!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2017

Great little hotel, Staff very friendly and efficient. Breakfast was brilliant and service was quick.. Rooms clean and comfortable.and well serviced. Lovely lounge for guests to use. Room 4 suffers from light noise from pool pump but this goes off promptly at 9 pm.

Stayed: December 2017
1  Thank ros p
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

The room was small but very clean and the bath had been remodeled. The staff at this hotel, especially Simon, went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was the best we've had in England. I highly recommend this hotel for its location and professional staff.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Chose hotel based on TA reviews and it suited us well; we would recommend it highly, so long as these points don't worry you.
1. There are steps in hotel (entry, to reception, for breakfast) even if you have ground floor room in annex.
2. Ideal for anyone able/willing to walk into town (underpass or bridge near station to cross main road); car park at hotel is small but seems adequate.
3. Wincheap is a busy road, so rooms overlooking it have traffic noise. Some parking closer to town, but queues of traffic there at peak times. Buses available.
4. Hotel does not serve evening meals: breakfast is very good, room service of sandwiches available and they offer for you to use lounge or breakfast room if you wish to order take-away. Ideal solution for families maybe (penalty about £50 for eating in your room !!). Very wide choice of restaurants in town.
5. Annex rooms are not large, particularly twin rooms. But rooms clean, beds very comfortable and lovely fresh bed linen. Rooms warm, even with windows open; air conditioning helps.

HIGHLIGHTS: Excellent service, very helpful staff, nice environment within hotel. We enjoyed the pool and sauna: hotel provide robes, slippers and towels on request. Pool is not large, but did not get a lot of use in our 3 days. Depth 1.1-1.4 meters. Beautifully warm water. Garden looks nice, several chairs/tables, fish pond is netted, but not much kids play space so take them across the road to play park.

Room Tip: Annex rooms 10-twin & 9-double overlook garden so are quieter
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

You’d better not leave anything behind you.
I stayed last month with my husband and daughter. After checkout we realized we left our Iphone charger behind, called the hotel and they confirmed they had it. They asked £10 to post it to Brighton, and after more than 1 month I still don’t have it! Every time I chased it I had all sorts of excuses. Who posted was now on holiday (you don’t register all your postage and tracking number in one shared file???)then they needed to speak to the manager to look for the receipt, then the receipt was sent to account head office since the first moment(why then tell me the story about the guy on holiday??) then they told me to look myself for any package for me at the local post, with no tracking number!!! How ridiculous. Last week my husband called them and they just told him that the charger was sent with standard delivery so NO tracking number!! Making again a complaint and asking to have my money back for the postal charge and for the value of the charger, I have been told it’s not their responsibility and they can give me £10 and a ‘spare charger’, of course paying for a collection company on my expenses! What a professionality. I work in hotel as well, and from my experience the minimum you can do is to investigate and in max 48/72 hours make it right. If they have lost the charger because they sent it on standard delivery, it’s THEIR interest to find out where it is, or reimburse the value of the money for the item. Very very disappointed. Poor quality and extremely poor customer service.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family