Kipps
Canterbury Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 192
US$ 142
US$ 59
The Falstaff in Canterbury(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
US$ 116
Travelocity
Broome Park Hotel(Barham)(Great Value!)
US$ 171
US$ 165
  • Pool
ABode Canterbury(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 221
US$ 210
  • Restaurant
Castle House Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 135
US$ 130
Travelocity
Best Western Abbots Barton Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 108
US$ 95
Travelocity
Cathedral Gate Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 92
US$ 89
  • Breakfast included
Ebury Hotel and Serviced Apartments(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 183
US$ 137
Premier Inn Canterbury City Centre Hotel(Canterbury)(Great Value!)
US$ 104
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbackpackers hostelfantastic hostellarge kitchencommon roomdecent towelsmixed bed dormvending machine for drinksbeautiful gardentowels providedsmall extra chargequiet residential streetsingle roomshower and toiletshared bathroomnice loungebudget accommodationsky tv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 June 2010

We stayed at the Kipps one night in June with our little child. We booked a room with 4 beds no ensuite not to disturb others hosts (the baby sometimes awake during the night). When we arrived, they realised ther were only three of us and gave a complimentary breakfast the morning after. We've been accomodated - since ther where no many hosts that night, in a room with 6 beds ensuite. We have also been able to have our cloths washed and dryed. Very near to the center of Canterbury, outside there are some car spaces along the street. It was Sunday so we didn't pay for the night and until 12a.m. on Monday. To strongly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2010

I generally stay at hostels when I travel around the UK and I highly recommend the KIPPS HOSTEL, not only for it`s fees, but the atmosphere, good staff, ,location , clean and tidy house as well.
I would have liked to stay longer.I highly recommend it .The staff is very helpful.

Lily

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 April 2010

Staying here was a great experience, I loved the hostel. The staff was really friendly and helpful, we had full access to the kitchen, and the breakfast area has a great view of their garden. There's free internet (you can use their computer), the atmosphere here is just lovely. The room itself was spacious with our own lockers inside, clean ensuite with a nice shower. We payed 17 pounds a night, wich was a great price for this place.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2010

I took a group of American college students on an overnight trip to Canterbury and we all stayed at Kipps (32 people, including three small children). The staff were very helpful and friendly. The students were pleased with their rooms (the large bunk room at the top of the house was particularly charming) and we arranged for the hostel to provide our evening meal (which they did, and it was excellent). They are having some minor electrical problems which mean that the wall outlets aren't working in at least one room--but this was a very minor inconvenience. My only wish is that we had the option of paying a little more for a more substantial breakfast. The breakfast was adequate, but a little less than a group of hungry college students might have wanted. I'll see if they'll could arrange for more the next time we visit.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2010

On a nice street, near a good pub, with clean rooms. It has a little garden and one of the best equipped kitchens I've seen in a hostel.
I attended the Lounge on the Farm festival in July while hanging at Kipps. I think this festival is superb ....Google it if you come through in mid summer.

Stayed: July 2009, travelled solo