“Fantastic Crepes”

Ranked #65 of 380 Restaurants in Canterbury
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 8
Cuisines: Street Food
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Crepe stall, located on the main High Street of Canterbury, adjacent to Nasons Department Store. Serving sweet and savoury crepes of the highest standard, reliable, polite and friendly service assured.
Reviewed 15 April 2012

We were visiting my daughter who is studying at Kent University in Canterbury and she always told us about these fantastic crepes. The first day we arrived we went to try these crepes and yes they were delicious! After I had the first one, Nutella flavored I had to try another this time the white chocolate and strawberries and it also was delicious. Needless to say I would highly recommend Cite Crepes in Canterbury.

Ghosthunter1, Public Relations Manager at Cite Crepes, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2012

Thank you for supporting us, and thank you for taking the time to review and share your comments with TripAdvisor visitors

Reviewed 8 April 2012

I went to the crepe stand after my friend told me about it and I now cannot walk past it without buying one! I took my parents there when they came to visit and they loved it just as much. The guy who works there is always so friendly. The nutella crepe is my absolute favorite! It is one of the highlights of Canterbury!

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Really nice guy who owns it and serves the crepes, he's there all the time and the crepes are FANTASTIC.

Ghosthunter1, Owner at Cite Crepes, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2015

Thank you for the lovely positive review, It means we are constantly keeping up our standards, thank you also for taking the time to review and share, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 11 February 2012

Recommended to me by a friend who lived in England last year, I finally had the chance to go down and get a crepe today. The two gentlemen who were there were not only amazingly friendly they were also helpful and made one fantastic crepe. I know I'll be going back!

Reviewed 11 December 2011

I went to Uni in Canterbury for three years (2006 - 2009), and frequently ate at City Crepes. Last August, (2011) I returned on holiday and they still remembered me! The guys who run it are great, and they give good service, rain or shine. Keep it up, boys! Everyone should try this place!