Open today: 9:30 AM - 10:00 PM

from US$ 52.40
from US$ 159.70
from US$ 13.03
1,509 results
All reviews alien attack pirate room great fun waiting room serial killer team building seconds to spare waiting area pirate adventure well thought out no idea what to expect work colleagues explained everything brilliant experience birthday treat fantastic evening clues
Reviewed today via mobile

Excellent family fun.. thank you to Tommy who was an excellent guide.. very new to us as family we 2ill definatly return.. well done escape rooms

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Had a great visit to Escape Kent where us “oldies” spent a great hour solving problems to get the diamond from the pirates!! Great fun with very helpful and supportive staff. Good team building exercise or just have fun with friends.

Reviewed 4 days ago

3 friends and I chose to go to this escape room during the half term off school as a treat for our stressful work. Although being rather expensive as there is only 4 of us it would be much cheaper if there were 6-8 people. The kidnapped room was our room of choice, the rooms were well designed and I loved the atmosphere. However, I do believe that the rooms would have been a slight squeeze if there had been more than 5 people.
Our instructor was very helpful and came across as a genuinely nice person, which is what you want when someone is 'locking' you in a room.
One of my friends has previous experience with escape rooms, however for the other 2 and myself we had all never done something like this before. We soon got the hang of it and found it really enjoyable as it progressed.
I felt as though when we moved through the challenge it became more and more rewarding. I found the process very fun.

Although, I found that this experience may not be suited to those with special needs such as autism. The room may also not be suited for those with claustraphobia. However, be aware that you are never actually locked inside the room and you always have the ability to leave through the door you came in through.

Overal, I think it was something that everyone should do at least once, then you either become addicted (as I have), or will not like it. At least you'll know the way you feel about them after going once. Definitely worth it.

Reviewed 4 days ago

My twin sister and I decided for our 18th birthday we wanted to do an escape room having done quite a few before and loving them. Us and the rest of our family (5 in total) decided to try Escape Kent as it was local and seemed to have loads of room options that were interesting. We decided on Alien Attack and were not disappointed! Hosted by Si he was very fun, informative and cheerful and definitely made us feel welcome. The room was incredible too! Having done a few escape rooms before the room was really unique and presented many different puzzles ranging in difficulty. We managed to escape with 58 seconds left!! Loads and loads of fun and will be returning to try some more!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

What a fantastic experience with such wonderful staff! Played #Kidnapped and felt very well looked after from the moment we walked through the *Front* door to the moment we escaped. The game itself featured brilliant well thought out puzzles and plenty of detail in the theme. Would highly recommend but dare not say more for fear of spoilers!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Really great time escaping from the pirate room! Have been before and the rooms are always such good quality and the puzzles are brilliant!
Looking forward to coming to play the new rooms!
Thank you to Rachel our host who was very friendly and lovely to chat to after the game!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Had such a great time today at Escape Kent! We were a group of mixed first time/never played so was hoping we would work well together!
The waiting room was a really nice touch, so big too, and free drinks! Gets you nice and settled and not rushed into the room either!
There’s a video that plays to explain your story and then the game starts. It’s not easy, but it’s not impossible either! Luckily our host Jay was on hand with some cryptic, but very helpful, clues for us!
The puzzles are all quite different and there’s nothing dull in there, they all keep you on your toes and make you really get involved! I don’t want to spoil it, but there are some really funny moments to be had in this room, especially with an everyday thing that suddenly becomes hilarious and very challenging!
Post game we had a great chat again with Jay who talked us through our highlights, and we had a good laugh at the funny points too! Answered all our questions and shared some of the magic too which was cool!
Team photo was fun too with the crazy alien props!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Pirates room was insane! It was literally like being in a film, I really got into it and at some points forgot I was in an escape room and actually was ready to join Jack Sparrow on an adventure!
The room was wicked and such amazing and cool puzles, a huge surprise towards the end that got us all revved up for the spectacular winners ending!
A huge thanks to our host Jay who gave us the hints and tips before the game and certainly got us in the pirate spirit (even if my dad didn’t want to!), also sent some handy clues when we needed them!
All round it was brilliant, it’s much more than just a room, the whole experience was so cool, I can’t believe it! We can’t wait to be back on set... I mean escape! Thanks all!

1  Thank GoPlaces36152996190
Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

First time for most of us, so apprehensive as to what to expect but couldn’t have asked for anything better. Everything was explained so well in a way to get you excited to start! EXCELLENT all round and will happily go onto more challenges from now on! Thank you to the escape room team x

Reviewed 6 days ago

Booked this adventure blind as l didn’t have a clue what it was all about. Our friends of 30 odd years and us meet up every couple of months with one couple taking in turn to outdo the other with different experiences. Well, this time it was our choice and l found Escape Kent on the web as l was just browsing for things to do in Kent.
Couldn’t have chosen better, met in the waiting room by the lovely Carol who took us through how the game would pan out but without giving too much away.
Once inside, we stood there like rabbits in headlight, then it all started to click into place with a text message sent to the rooms screen. From then on it was just brilliant, working together as a team, we managed to work out the different clues. Can’t explain enough just how much we 4 enjoyed this 1 hour, which incidentally, goes by in a flash.
Can’t wait to do another, thank you Escape Kent and a big thank you to Carol