Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PremierInn.com
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
FindHotel
Agoda.com
All reviews air con family room pub restaurant breakfast room would stay again stayed here for nights excellent stay easy access quiet location short break excellent breakfast tea and coffee cooked breakfast evening meal aldi sandown sleep
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 January 2022

I can highly recommend this hotel, however the Internet/ phone coverage is awful especially in the odd number rooms. You can't even get their free WiFi I had you go in the foyer to make calls & receive emails.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 January 2022

The hotel itself was fine, but we asked for a family room, we have a 6yr and 7yr old. Perhaps my own fault but I assumed there would be an adjoining room, but no, just 2 camp beds pushed tight against the double bed. The room bascially a double with two camp beds basically - not sure how it can be sold as a family room to be honest. We had the worst night in a long time. There was no room to swing a cat and we as adults were near our tethers end with two kids leaping about in such a small space, so we went to the local Morrisons supermarket just to waste time till dinner time.

Room tip: If you have young children I would not recommend this hotel
Reviewed 1 January 2022

Literally, the only good thing I can say about my stay was the lady who was working on the desk during the day (sure her name began with an ‘L’), she was very accommodating and polite. I had requested a family room and was extremely disappointed when I entered the room to find a standard room with two single beds crammed down the side of the double bed, this left literally no room to navigate - especially with a family! We requested a cot and the lady with the name beginning with ‘L’ was happy to provide this. We went out for the day and come back in the evening to find the cot had no blanket or duvet so I went to reception and asked for one… the two young girls stated that they don’t normally give these as they are often ‘stolen’, I made a point that it should be standard for a child that’s sleeping in a cot to have some sort of cover. The two young girls at reception said they would try and find a single duvet although they couldn’t promise anything as it was very busy; they made me feel like I was a burden for asking. One of the young girls finally knocked at our door with a pillow and a ‘towel’ to which I said that wasn’t good enough, she then turned away with an attitude and said over her shoulder that she would look for a proper duvet. The girl finally returned with a duvet and that was the end of that. On a final note, the toilet ‘roll’ in the toilet was like something out of a public toilet - small squares out of a dispenser… we won’t be staying again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 December 2021

A good decision to book the upgraded room. The added upgrades sere well worth the extra.
The hotel was well positioned with a restaurant and supermarket nearby. A quiet area at night with no disturbances.
The staff were very friendly and helpfull and nothing was too much trouble.
We will definitely return to this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 December 2021 via mobile

Do not stay here. So many issues with one room, and the staff are not experienced enough.
The hotel needs shutting down by HSE.

On complaining to both hotel (I didn’t catch her name) and head office (Rizwan/CS) it seems complaints aren’t taken seriously/no mention of rectifying the issues they have at this hotel here.
I suggest you do not book or stay here if you can avoid it.

We stayed Nov 21

Highlights of the room;

Field of sewage as view.

PAC testing 6 months overdue

Out of date milk

Door hooks supposed to be on back of the bathroom door but clearly ripped off.

Only one towel when two guests booked.

Coat hangers missing in wardrobe

*photos

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple