All reviews high street fish cakes creaking floorboards teddy bear on the bed jacuzzi and steam room lovely hotel historic hotel small gym light lunch service with a smile old coaching inn olde worlde traditional hotel white building old world charm car park old building
Reviewed 6 June 2018

Stayed here before. it is in a great location. Dont try and park anything bigger than a Q5 in the car park. Swimming pool is great to have a relax / exercise.
Rooms have everything you need, and even things you dont, like two bars of chocholate!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FeathersHotelLedbury, General Manager at The Feathers Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Nick,

Thank you for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. The spa facilities are a great place to relax or work off a big breakfast. It is great to know that people appreciate all the extra little touches.

I do hope we can welcome you back to The Feathers.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

Just had a disappointing stay at this hotel with the most uncomfortable mattress I have ever slept on!!!
The view from our room was a white wall (rm19).
The breakfast room ceiling was peeling & falling onto the chairs.
Very tired hotel in need of a facelift!
Staff polite and helpful

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janice T

Dear Janice,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you did not enjoy your room. We are limited for views as we are in a town centre but we would have been more than happy to put you in a room over looking our picturesque market town.

There was an issue with the ceiling in our restaurant but that has now been fixed!

Thank you for recognising our fantastic staff who are always willing to go the extra mile for anyone.

I do hope we can welcome you back to The Feathers sometime soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2018

Fantastic hotel with lots of character, bedroom was lovely and we slept really well. Lovely bathroom. Food in the hotel restaurant was fantastic. Staff were really friendly and polite.
Would definitely go back.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear coatoon,

Thank you very much for your lovely review.

We do our best to offer fantastic hospitality with all the necessary extras.

I do hope we can welcome you back to The Feathers some time soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Wonderful room in old part of hotel. Absolutely charming, spacious and quirky sloping floorboards but all mod cons in the bathroom and state of the art coffee maker. Staff so welcoming to my dog - set up reserved table in bar for dinner off the restaurant menu (great food) and same for breakfast. Spa was a super surprise. Overall, simply loved it.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Floozie,

Thank you very much for your lovely review.

I am very happy that enjoyed so much of your stay and that your doggie was made to feel welcome also. I do hope we can welcome you back to The Feathers.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The Feathers has a great location in an interesting town. It has been taken over earlier this year by a growing hotel group who should do some good things here but it needs some attention.

The interior is tired and would do well with some investment to bring it up to date and still retain the character and heritage of the building.

The evening restaurant service and food was excellent.

The breakfast was indifferent.

Forget using the Gym

Room 15 is not representative of a Deluxe Double Room

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mungo,

Thank you for your interesting review. We have indeed recently joined The Coaching Inn Group. Some changes have already happened with a boost to our water pressure and improved bathrooms.

I am glad you enjoyed the first class hospitality that we offer throughout the hotel.

We boast a lovely little spa with swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room and gym. The perfect place to work off a lovely cooked breakfast or relax after a wonderful ramble over the Malvern hills.

I do hope we can welcome you back sometime.