“Meal with friends”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2015

WOW....WOW....WOW!! What a lovely meal! We went out with friends for a meal....the food was outstanding...staff were very friendly and attentive. Complimentary shot after meal. The toilets were immaculately clean. Kitchen staff were busy but the chef still came to see us so we could tell him how lovely our meal was! Restaurant extremely busy and great atmosphere.....would recommend HIGHLY to anyone wanting a good enjoyable night out. THANKS TO ALL AT MUMBAI SPICE! We will be back!!!

6  Thank Missyjiggles

Reviewed 27 March 2015

Amazing food for £9.95 only
It's hard to believe in Winchester 4 Course banquet which is 1. starter 2. main course 3. side and 4. rice or naan only for £9.95 with amazing quality. Been few Indian in town very expensive menu normal quality . Mumbai spice are best in Winchester . Highly recommend to all. Give a try to see the difference

11  Thank Mia G
Reviewed 27 March 2015

I called in as a single diner on a Thurs evening about 20.00, the place was quiet but the staff were still working hard and ensuring the dining area was spotless.
I ordered beer, a starter and a main, every mouthful was as good as I could have wished for. the portions were excellent, in fact I could not finish everything.
A great Indian, I only wish I lived closer so I could dine there more often. I will certainly dine there again the next time I have an evening in Winchester.

10  Thank swisscheesemike
Reviewed 25 March 2015

With a very extensive menu (almost anything you can think of) the food was surprisingly good! Everything I had was perfectly cooked. Nice pieces of chicken meat, fresh vegetables and superb naan bread. Service was very friendly and efficient. I wish these Bangladesh guys all the best. And I will go back!

10  Thank JanW272
Reviewed 22 March 2015 via mobile

Been to Mumbai spice this Saturday 7:30 pm. after hear that it's 2015 AWARD WINNING Indian restaurant in winchester.

It was the best dinning experience in Indian restaurant.

EXCELLENT service with friendly waiters very HIGHT QUALITY FOOD with reasonable price.

8  Thank Smith J