“Nice place, great location”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Seaview Apartments

Lovely building
Fully equipped kitchen
Breakfast is served
Twin bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Douglas G
Rio de Janeiro
“Nice place, great location”
Reviewed 20 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

We were very happy with this place. The location just couldn't be better. Next to the beach, parks and recreational areas. A private parking place in the back was essential. And the flat had everytything a family with 3 could possible need. The living room has a gorgeous view. We just loved it and if we decide to return we will surely book it again.

2 Aug 2017
Thank you. We are glad that you found the apartment just perfect for your trip
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

2 Aug 2017
Thank you fir the review. We are so pleased that you had a lovely stay
chriswood...
Taunton, United Kingdom
“Stay at Sea veiw apartments”
Reviewed 20 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I recently stayed at Sea view apartments. The apartments is in a vey good location and within a short distance of it there's lots of things to do. The apartment was generally very good but there was things we was not pleased with some of these are smoke detector coming off the ceiling in the twin room, freezer needs defrosting, grass cuttings on the table cloth , beds in twin room uncomfortable and quite small Some of the apartment needs decorating, things like pictures that are not hung up should be removed. I was contracted by the property manager as she wanted me to let her know what my arrive time would be, who would be in my party I enquired at some time if it would be possible to arrive earlier than 3 or to park up before 3 she said she did not think it would be possible but if I gave her a mobile phone number she would let me know if it would be possible. I did not hear anything from her so presumed it was not possible to arrive early. I returned from holiday checked my e-mails to see I had been e-mailed at 11.10am with the subject heading arrival details as we had no arrangements in place to e-mail each other I did not feel the need to inform her I had no internet access from the 10/9 to the 17/9 and I would of told her this if there was any arrangements in place for her to e-mail me not phone me. The apartments was very well situated and lovely sea views looking over towards the sea front but not sure if warrants the money being asked for it. We have contacted the owner regarding the problems we experienced. The time the e-mail was sent I was traveling to Southsea

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and sea veiw
Liked least: Problems experince with apartment and check in process
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
22 Sep 2016
Thank you for your review and feedback. We value your feedback and will review the suggestions you sent to us directly along with these. Though unfortunately there isn't anything we can do about increasing the size of the car parking space. All the best. Jane
Twigster7...
“Perfect location for beach and attractions.”
Reviewed 17 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

lovely location, only a stone throw from the beach. Local shops only 5 mins walk and several beach side coffee shops and restaurants. The appartment it self is a home from home, couldn't really fault it but everyone has different tastes. The only annoying thing was the front door to get in the main building is not great for pushchairs or anyone who would struggle to open the door i.e and elderly person, once you get through the door there is a lift which takes you right to your appartment. Would definitely recommend this though.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
17 Aug 2016
We are so pleased you had a lovely time and enjoyed the apartment. We look forward to hosting you again soon!
PeterleeM...
Peterlee
“Fantastic location”
Reviewed 15 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Just arrived home from a fantastic week in southsea, the appt is in a great location with a lovely seaview from big bay windows, lovely and roomy and the lift was a great help with a pushchair. Would highly recommend ☀️

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
16 Aug 2016
Hi there.

We are so pleased that you had a lovely time and enjoyed the apartment. We would love to host you again if you are back in Southsea.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing