“Nice Gelato”

Sprinkles Gelato Portsmouth
Ranked #7 of 14 Dessert in Portsmouth
Reviewed 18 May 2015

Very nice ice cream with a good range of flavours. Staff very polite and helpful. Did not sit in but waffles looked amazing so will be back.

Date of visit: May 2015

Reviewed 25 April 2015

Such a huge variety of ice cream flavours to decide from. A tip... Didn't realise the cone was included in price when having ice cream, its only the cones with chocolate or sprinkles on that you pay extra for. I would come back to try other flavours as so many yummy sounding ones. I didn't particularly like the sitting in experience as it was noisy and the place is just rather shiny/plastic fake feeling. But would come back for ice cream to take out.

Date of visit: April 2015
1  Thank Kalee36
Reviewed 1 April 2015

I went to Sprinkles with a friend in late March 2015. I had never been before so was looking forward to going. I had a strawberry waffle, the waffle was lovely, soft, warm with a hint of lemon. The strawberries were nice too...a little dry though.

It's just a shame they charge so much, that came to over a fiver, I can't quite a certain how they can justify charging so much, but as a treat now and then it isn't too bad.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 28 March 2015

This was our first visit after promising my daughter this treat for a while. We were not disappointed as the food was delicious and the staff were really friendly.

It Is not cheap but you get big portions and is tastes so nice that you get value for your money. We shall return.

Date of visit: March 2015
1  Thank Alexandra B
Reviewed 5 March 2015

Visited Sprinkles with family including young children for a birthday treat. It's a shame they don't take bookings as we were a party of 8, which meant loitering and eventually asking a nice couple if they'd move to a smaller table so we could have a the big table (they hadn't ordered so we didn't interrupt their food!).
As you walk in there is a vast display of ice cream flavours to get your mouthwatering as you decide what to have. I found the menu a little overwhelming as there's so much to choose from, but a nice problem to have.
The various choices we had were all very tasty. Waffles were soft and doughy, crepes thin and appropriately crispy around the edges and the sundaes unsurprisingly generous. It was busy, with a nice atmosphere, good helpful staff and very clean. It's around £5/6 for a sundae/crepe/waffle and a soft drink, seemed pretty good value really.
We're not overly local, but will be going back as I have my eye on the Turkish Delight ice cream next time :-)

Date of visit: February 2015