“Unique place, excellent coffee”

The Harbour Coffee House
Ranked #24 of 45 Coffee & Tea in Portsmouth
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I found this Café by accident. It is a unique place, excellent coffee. Super friendly service. I ate a Mumbai Toast- delicious.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Had an absolutely delicious toasted chicken and avacado sandwich here. Impossible to eat cleanly - all delicious stringy cheese and generous fillings. Really impressed with it.

Nice staff, lovely looking cakes (though I didn't sample them - the sandwich was quite large and filling).

Only minor downside was when staff werw blending smoothies it was rather loud and conversations had to pause.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

On the 2 occasions I have been to Harbour Coffee House I have had great coffee but I have found service to be slow and disjointed. Barista has dawdled around behind the counter before serving me, then slow to make my coffee, serving others before starting it. On the first occasion there were 2 people behind the counter but it still took a good 10 minutes for my Americano to get to me. Neither of my visits have been when the place has been busy. If service improved Harbour Coffee would win hands down for me in town with it’s good coffee, fair selection of cake and nice interior.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

One of the best cafes I've been to, ever. Sandwiches were amazing and so was the mocha. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Was in Portsmouth for the Christmas Market, not a lot open and I had not seen this place before. Needing breakfast we went in. The coffee is nice, good, strong and hot. The Brie Bacon and Cranberry toastie on seeded bread was excellent.

Warm, friendly and inviting. A slightly quirky interior, very knowledgeable staff.

A very good first impression.

Will definitely be going back.