“Lovely ice cream lunch”

Add it.
Luigis Gelato
Ranked #12 of 15 Dessert in Portsmouth
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Recently returned to Portsmouth and revisited Luigi s the banofee waffle was lovely my friend had a knickerbocker glory and loved it, my daughter had Nutella waffle and my husband had strawberry waffle we all loved our choices and the ice cream really tasted home made whereas some ice cream parlours ifrom the bigger chains the ice cream can taste a bit synthetic. Definately would go here again.

1  Thank Jenniepearson

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Passing by with my shopping on a hot afternoon, made sense to sit down and have some ice cream.
I just went for a simple 2 scoops and had strawberry and mint. Very tasty it was too, I see from the menu there are lots of optional extra including waffles and coffees. May have to try them out another time.
Well worth the money for the lovely taste and just what was needed on a sunny day.
If you are near Canoe lake or the front then its only a short walk up to get to Albert road and have some ice cream, you wont be disappointed.

1  Thank David C
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Visited Luigis twice over the bank holiday weekend and all I can say is great homemade ice cream and really friendly staff. Will be making more stops there over the summer. Just like to add that the owner was very accommodating to the children too! Highly recommended!

1  Thank southsea1234
Reviewed 30 April 2017

the best ice cream in town - in my opinion. not as sweet than at other places so you can actually taste the different

1  Thank Dia G
Reviewed 22 April 2017

Popped into Luigis and it enjoyed it so much I took my Dad and sister to visit in the same week. Really nice, clean, inexpensive little parlor. The home-made ice cream is delicious - one scoop is ample if you just want a taster. I also had a coffee which was very nice and good value. The staff were very polite and helpful. I am sure I will be visiting again in the near future!

1  Thank Pauline R