“lovely ice cream”

Add it.
Luigis Gelato
Ranked #12 of 14 Dessert in Portsmouth
Reviewed 30 April 2017

the best ice cream in town - in my opinion. not as sweet than at other places so you can actually taste the different

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank 600diag

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Popped into Luigis and it enjoyed it so much I took my Dad and sister to visit in the same week. Really nice, clean, inexpensive little parlor. The home-made ice cream is delicious - one scoop is ample if you just want a taster. I also had a coffee which was very nice and good value. The staff were very polite and helpful. I am sure I will be visiting again in the near future!

Date of visit: April 2017
1  Thank Pauline R
Reviewed 16 May 2016

Some of the tastiest Gelato I've had, great service from the young man behind the till. Definitely will come back again BUT a few things threw us off. The waffle wasn't warm, which confused us as we expected waffles fresh out of the machine and we saw the owner tell the young man off behind the counter for serving Sorbet with Ice Cream although the customer insisted, and he foretold her of the complications.

Still, amazing and would recommend, just need to brush up on a few areas

Date of visit: May 2016
2  Thank Conor B
Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Went here and had the Nutella waffles with the vanilla ice cream and it was all scrumtious! Lovely, welcoming staff, would recommend a visit.

Date of visit: May 2016
2  Thank Ellie B
Reviewed 26 April 2016

This Ice cream shop is local to me and we visit frequently. They make home made ice cream which is delicious. I particularly like the waffles. The owner is so welcoming and we can try the constantly changing flavours before deciding. Highly recommended,

Date of visit: April 2016