“Fantastic weekend break”
other travellers have booked this property
The Lodge Canons Court Mews Disabled Access Family Room with En-Suite Wet Room
Family Room 1 x Double 1 x Single
Twin Room
Family Room 1 x Double 1 x Single
beyond the gardens
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

leeds
“Fantastic weekend break”
Reviewed 12 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Had the most awesome time at this very well looked after property. There was 24 of us, we had hot tubs delivered and had the best time ever. Jo made sure we had everything we could possibly need and the property was exceptionally clean and tidy.

16 Jun 2014
It was an absolute pleasure having your group here at Canons Court. I hope to see you all again very soon.
Thank you so much for making time to write this review!
Lizzy A
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Perfectly wonderful...”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

In all my travels I have never stayed at a cleaner place, I thought it was brand new... it is 6 years old... the beds, the towels, the rooms, the bathrooms, the kitchen... all mod cons, nothing left out. I stayed with friends but will be coming back with my family. This is the perfect place to stay when visiting the Cotswolds, Bath. for walking, exploring those perfect 'cream tea villages'. And if you are a golfer... you will be in your element! The people in the village are so friendly. I walked up to the William Tyndale monument and the views were fantastic. I could not find a single fault... they even let me bring my dog!!

Travelling group: Friends
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
18 Jun 2014
Thank you so much for your Review!
I love the fact that you enjoyed the surrounding areas. The village here is beautiful and certainly very friendly and quaint.
Pets are always welcome here at Canons Court, after all, they're part of our families.
mrswooins...
San Cayetano, Spain
“Fabulous accomodation in a perfect location, well managed with great facilities”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed at Canons Court Mews for a weekend break with a large group of friends. We took over the lodge and all 3 cottages (although we spent most of our time in the lodge). The bedrooms are spacious and all have en-suite, the kitchen is large and perfectly equipped and the 2 fridges come in very handy. There was no shortage of crockery, cutlery or pots and pans and the dishwasher was very welcome. There are 2 large dining tables and plenty of chairs. The outside space is fantastic with a paved patio and a large garden area overlooking the 9 hole golf course and the Cotswolds beyond. Jo, the manager, arranged for delivery of 2 hot tubs and a bouncy castle (I think you could probably hear the shrieks of delight in Bristol!)

All in all excellent accommodation in a great location which is ideal for a few families, a large extended family or a group of friends to relax in the beautiful Cotswolds. I can't recommend this property enough. The only downside is having to leave.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The overall high standard of accomodation.
Liked least: Having to leave to go home.
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
18 Jun 2014
Such a lot of positive comments here! Thank you so much! I'm very pleased you all had a great time here and were happy with your accommodation. It means a lot to me that people take the time to write reviews!
Thank you again! I hope to see your group here at Canons Court in the very near future.
Sue100201...
Maidenhead, United Kingdom
“Amazing place!”
Reviewed 19 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

We had the best weekend ever!
I booked the largest property at Canons Court Mews for my husband's 60th birthday. We had a large family group of 18 people with mixed ages from 2-88 years. It worked perfectly especially having en-suite bathrooms for every bedroom. It was spotlessly clean and really comfy beds.

The views are just gorgeous and as the sun shone all weekend we made the most of the outside area, even doing a bbq brunch on the huge terrace. So many complimentary bits and pieces provided and everything you could possibly need.
Jo, the owner is just amazing allowing us to take furniture outside, giving us extra fridge space in one of the empty properties and encouraging us to have a great time. She gave us the name of a local catering company who came in and cooked a delicious sit down 3 course meal for everyone. (Rosemarie at Red hot catering)

It's a 5 minute drive to the village but you can easily walk in. Found a lovely pub with a great beer garden and good food called The Royal Oak Inn.
We will be recommending Canons Court Mews to all our friends and will definately be back for a return visit.
Thanks again Jo for everything

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Views and location. beautiful house
Liked least: Nothing,it was perfect
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Older travelers Large groups
21 May 2014
What a great review! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I'm so glad your weekend here was a good one! It was a pleasure, as it always is to see smiling faces and hearing laughter.
Once again Thank you. I hope to see you all again soon.
Gurjs_13
Birmingham
“Fantastic place to stay”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

I stayed here last weekend with a group of 21 on a hen do , I organised it and spoke to the owner Jo, I say spoke I was in contact with her for a query every other day and I have to say she was amazing. Every question I had she had a great answer for! She helped organised the weekend above and beyond what was expected from someone who just arranges the accommodation. Giving me recommendations/ numbers and helping me to arrange the Saturday activities on site!!
The lodge is clean, spacious with all en suite bedrooms, the kitchen has all you could ask for- down to champagne flutes! I would strongly recommend this place to hen parties, the location is ideal. A table to seat us all for dinners, parking for all and great views. The sun was shining on our stay and there is a lovely outdoor patio area overlooking the green of the golf course. Brilliant brilliant stay.
Thank you Jo for all your help and every single person in the hen party group came up to me separately and said what a great find this place was!!

19 Apr 2014
What a pleasure it was to be able to help make your hen party a good one! It's always so fulfilling when I know my guests have had a happy time here. Thank you so much for this review! I hope to see you all again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing