All reviews lovely hotel roof terrace nespresso machine fresh milk in the fridge feature room car park boutique hotel wet room huge bed superior room relaxation room steam room walk in shower sunday morning one night stay market place wine list
Reviewed 21 July 2016

This hotel features fantastic interior design, great bar, excellent breakfast, friendly and attentive service, spacious and very comfortable room.
Only downside: windows can't be opened, air conditioning only

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sally R, General Manager at Kings Head Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Good Afternoon

Thank you for your time in posting your views about your recent visit to the hotel. It's great to hear when guests enjoy their stay and the facilities on offer.

I am sorry to hear you were unable to open your window. Most of the guest room windows do open so it would be useful to know which room you were in so we can ask maintenance to take a look.

I do hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the future for a more comfortable stay.

With kind regards

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Staff were very helpful and friendly, doing their best to make the stay more comfortable.

My room was very comfortable and contained all you'd expect to find, including air conditioning which in the recent heat, was much appreciated! Feather pillows were awful, very uncomfortable, not my personal preference. As a female on my own, was abit disappointed to be at the furthest end of the hotel, think it's nicer to be nearer the centre of the hotel, lift and stairs.

The food variety for breakfast and dinner wasn't very good. Not much choice of what I call 'normal' meals. Expensive for what it was.

No parking was a very disappointing thing. Travelled for 2 hrs, only to find my car would have to be left in a public car park in town! Luckily Elena on reception managed to get a space for me in the hotel garage, so all worked out well in the end.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank 352mns

Thanks you for your recent review of your stay with us at the hotel.

Although you liked some elements of your stay it's disappointing to read that there were areas that you didn't enjoy.

If you do decide to visit again please let our reservations staff know of your requirements and they can also book your car parking, if there is availability.

I do hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

With best regards

Reviewed 19 July 2016

My husband and I fancied trying the hotel as we'd seen an article in a Sunday paper and as I had been years I wanted to see how it looked and I was'nt disapointed it's amazing everything was perfect we had a lovely relaxing break can't wait to go back.Gail & Steve MK

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Gail

Thank you for your review of your recent 'Lazy Sunday' stay with us. We love to hear when our guests had a perfect stay with us.

I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

The room was, in addition to being nice and clean, spacious and modern chic and comfortable. The food at the restaurant was very good so that we did not have to look around in town for places to eat. Since it is strategically located, we will definitely come back here for future trips in Cotswolds.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Tom C

Many thanks for your recent review of your stay with us. It's always lovely to read such great feedback so we appreciate your time in doing this.

I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit to the Cotswolds.

Reviewed 19 July 2016

Great hotel and restaurant, great staff very helpful the food was very nice too, our room was very nice Morden and clean, I perticerly like led the roof top bar and breakfast, I wasn't to taken with the location is the only negative I could make but great hotel

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sally R, General Manager at Kings Head Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Good Morning

Many thanks for your recent review of the hotel.

We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back again to the hotel again in the future.