All reviews quiet square town centre teddy bear top floor no lift steep steps recommend this hotel lovely hotel happily stay here again high ceilings gave us a map car park superior room large room breakfast was excellent full english warm welcome
Reviewed 10 July 2018

My friend and myself arrived to receive a lovely warm welcome by Anne, all the staff here are very friendly, and cannot do enough for you. The room was very comfortable and spacious, and we both slept very well despite the hot July weather. Fabulous breakfast. Lovely and quiet due to it's location, but only a few minutes walk to the town.
Would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
clarence99, Owner at Clarence Court Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Thank you so much for your lovely review I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, I will certainly pass on your kind comments to Anne and all the team. I was also very glad to hear that you enjoyed our fabulous full English breakfasts, we do try to use locally sourced ingredients as much as possible, we believe this and cooking everything to order makes a big difference. We hope to welcome you back to Clarence Court and Cheltenham very soon and thanks once again for your lovely comments. Regards Chris Traveler Tip: Remember it is always cheaper when you book direct on our website or over the phone on 01242 580411 rather than through an on line agent as we pay them a large commission.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We liked this place, very comfortable hotel on the back streets of Cheltenham so you don't hear the traffic or see it. We were only a short walk from the town which helped as the one way system and parking is a nightmare.

Room was a little small but clean and had a lovely shower. Breakfast was great and not too noisy. Overall a good choice.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your lovely review I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.We are very lucky to be on such a quiet historic square but just a few minutes walk from the High street. I can only assume that you booked one of our small double rooms, these are small but I am glad you found them comfortable, should you return again perhaps consider one of our standard room which are larger or one of our superior or deluxe rooms which are very large. I was also very glad to hear that you enjoyed our fabulous full English breakfasts, we do try to use locally sourced ingredients as much as possible, we believe this and cooking everything to order makes a big difference. We hope to welcome you back to Clarence Court and Cheltenham very soon and thanks once again for your lovely comments. Regards Chris Traveler Tip: Remember it is always cheaper when you book direct on our website or over the phone on 01242 580411 rather than through an on line agent as we pay them a large commission.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

We stayed at this hotel at the beginning of May when, just by chance the Jazz Festival was on in town. Drafted a review at the time but must have pressed the wrong button! We had a lovely (superior ) room - very comfortable and quiet. Excellent food - we ate there twice, once in the restaurant and once outside on their patio at street level. The owners were wonderful - full of tips of where to go and what to do and the location was perfect. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your lovely review I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that all of the team looked after you so well, I will certainly pass on your kind comments. I was very pleased to hear you enjoyed our food at dinner. Ben is a very talented Chef and we do try to use locally sourced ingredients as much as possible, we believe this and cooking everything to order makes a big difference, Ben will be thrilled with your comments. We hope to welcome you back to Clarence Court and Cheltenham very soon and thanks once again for your lovely comments. Regards Chris Traveler Tip: Remember it is always cheaper when you book direct on our website or over the phone on 01242 580411 rather than through an on line agent as we pay them a large commission.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Perfectly placed to explore Cheltenham, an easy walk to everything. Having it’s own parking is also an advantage. Room was comfortable and had all we needed. Breakfast and our evening meal were delicious with great choices. Staff friendly and welcoming. Would definitely stay here again & recommend.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your lovely review I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that all of the team looked after you so well, I will certainly pass on your kind comments. I was very pleased to hear you enjoyed our food at dinner and our fabulous full English breakfasts. We do try to use locally sourced ingredients as much as possible, we believe this and cooking everything to order makes a big difference. We hope to welcome you back to Clarence Court and Cheltenham very soon and thanks once again for your lovely comments. Regards Chris Traveler Tip: Remember it is always cheaper when you book direct on our website or over the phone on 01242 580411 rather than through an on line agent as we pay them a large commission.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, great staff, good location for the town centre with free parking. The owners also were very accommodating regarding my gluten free and diary free dietary requirements. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your lovely review I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and that all of the team looked after you so well, I will certainly pass on your kind comments. I We hope to welcome you back to Clarence Court and Cheltenham very soon and thanks once again for your lovely comments. Regards Chris Traveler Tip: Remember it is always cheaper when you book direct on our website or over the phone on 01242 580411 rather than through an on line agent as we pay them a large commission.