The hotel was an excellent base for the Bridge holiday. This is an 18th century hotel, so no there is not a lift. However, there is good food, a decent bar, excellent packed lunch option, comfortable double rooms. Plenty of parking in their private car park. Friendly and helpful staff. Close proxiity to the centre of Bourton. Oh, and the Bridge tuition was top notch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dating originally from the Tudor period, and of considerable historic interest, Harrington House mirrors the mellow architectural style of the Cotswolds. With an enviable location in the centre of Bourton-on-the-Water, and surrounded by beautiful rolling countryside, it's not surprising that many of our guests return year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Harrington House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harrington House Hotel Bourton-On-The-Water
- Harrington House Bourton-On-The-Water, Cotswolds, UK