Review Highlights
Lovely gem worth hunting out

I do love this shop. They have a great range of things Hastings in here. Didn't make a purchase... read more

Reviewed 20 October 2018
MrsBsTravels
Hastings, United Kingdom
via mobile
I vote Made in Hastings as 4 Stars - Very Good (Logged as 3* in error)

I've bought presents from Hastings for friends & family of all ages. You can take your time... read more

Reviewed 8 April 2018
jamdunk
London, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2015

Quirky little shop where you can buy that gift for the person who has everything. Some items that will be collectable of the future. It's brilliant.

Date of experience: September 2015
1  Thank BooandGinger
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I've been visiting MADE IN HASTINGS since it first opened in June 2004 and it just gets better! I'm not a local but each time I visit the seaside town of Hastings I always trek up to the quaint High Street and stock up on greetings cards, hand-knitted socks, postcard seagulls, cards with badges, ribbons - it has EVERYTHING your heart desires for all kinds of occasions and all kinds of gifts.

Date of experience: February 2014