“Challenger Burger......”
Review of SmoQue Burger

SmoQue Burger
Ranked #659 of 1,315 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 11
Description: SmoQue Burger is a Handmade Burger Company. Our food is always fresh and of highest quality, our service is friendly, fast & reliable and all comes at a great value.
Reviewed 13 December 2016 via mobile

Heard so many good things about this place so decided to give it a go.....wow....I've always gone to burger off for my burgers but this is now my new joint....I had the challenger.....& it challenged me to the max. Was so superb that I even belled them to say thanks for an amazing bit of scram!! And their Smoque's deluxe coleslaw was a bit special too! Only waited 30 mins and was piping hot when it arrived. Can't rate this any higher....will be ordering again soon. Keep doing what your doing guys

Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Excellent value burgers, my favourites being the Cajun Chicken and new Autumn menu BMP. The quality given for the price is outstanding and the staff are very friendly.
Their cookies could use some improvement, but I only really go there for the burgers. I hope to see some more variety in taste when their new menu comes out!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Wow what a place this was to get a takeaway.
If customer serice is anything to go by these are the best!
Saying that the food was of a high standard and OH MY GOD that cheesecake was possibly the best ive had in the world

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

I have always regarded this place as a solid go to joint that will always deliver high quality food. Ordered maybe 20-30 times before and convinced my girlfriend that they would not disappoint. Food arrived promptly . The southern beast burger was juicy and delicious as always.... Shame I can't say the same about the ice cold soggy fries and "deluxe " slaw which was bland and greasy. No worries , everyone makes mistakes ... Called up to get a refund on the fries and slaw explaining the burgers were dank as always. Only to be greeted by Rosie , who has the personality of a wet flannel, not a single apology in sight . Instead of recognising me as a loyal customer like the lads down there usually do ... She spent 5 mins arguing with me about how she could only send out replacements not refunds .. Anyway once they realised I'd ordered so many times ... They sent the driver with my refund ... Would probably order a burger again because they are soooo nice... But Rosie my girl .... Cheer up will you ?! Maybe a chance of career is in order ;) tescos are hiring !!

From Max ,crescent drive north.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

The burgers at Smoques are good for the price. However the lettuce is always cooked in an attempt to keep the burger warm so you don't get the nice crunch of fresh lettuce. The buns are a bit too much bread in my opinion and I always want a little more choice in the flavour combinations on the menu. They need to try and be a little more adventurous and come up with some more burgers.
The extreme challenger burger was enjoyable, but I had to take it apart and eat everything separately, as I imagine most people probably do! I'd recommend the double bacon burger. The Cajun fries are alright, but not as good as they sound. Get the garlic mayo, it's banging.

Although a decent place to order a burger from, I'm definitely searching for a better takeaway burger in Brighton.