US$ 369
  • Beachfront
US$ 204
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$ 217
US$ 203
US$ 260
US$ 252
Travelocity
Andorra Hotel(Brighton)
US$ 128
  • Breakfast included
Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$ 347
US$ 320
  • Pool
US$ 161
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Baggies Backpackers Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$ 51
Hostelworld.com
Avalon Guest Accommodation(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$ 110
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
TripAdvisor
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbreakfast basketcereal barsgreat locationlovely guesthousest james streetmy partnersmall fridgegreat weekenda great stayminute walkother guestswould definitely stay here againweekend breakpiershuttersmarathonensuite
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

Before we booked I read a few reviews and descriptions so I was shocked to find a standard double bed in our tiny room. Beware when booking. Only superior rooms seem to have King sizes beds.

A list of small annoying things wrong with our stay... (not all at the fault of the owners)

The TV is on the wrong wall and have to lie sideways to watch, good luck if you both want to view.

The shower is pretty small and goes freezing cold then scalding hot.

Parking is where you can find it so be warned it may not be outside the guest house or even on the same road.

The water out of the bathroom tap is undrinkable so you will need to buy some from the local shop.

Not at the fault of the owners but 3 times during our weekend stay other guests tried getting in our room, took them a while to realise and at 2am its rather hard to get back to sleep.

Certainly not 4 star.

Having said that the location is central and there's lots to see/do/eat nearby. Maybe thats why the price is higher than I'd pay.

Will be staying somewhere else next time we pop back to Brighton.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CPTB412
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Spent two night at the Aquarium in November. Great location, St James Street, cafes, bar, pier and shopping all within easy reach. Room was excellent. Scott and Helen very welcoming. Highly recommended.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband for the weekend! We didn't arrive until the Friday evening but still had a lovely warm welcome from Scott and Helen. Our room was perfect it had everything we needed and more and it was spotlessly clean. The location is perfect for visiting any of Brightons attractions/ shops / restaurants etc. There isn't a negative word I can say about the guest house. It really does tick all the boxes! It was the icing on the cake to our fab weekend in Brighton! We can't wait to return x

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

This is the second time we have stayed at the Aquarium, and I must say how much we enjoyed our stay there. Located in charming kemp town, Brighton just a short walk away from everything, such as the pier, the winter gardens and various brilliant bars and restaurants.

The guesthouse is a wonderful townhouse and you feel like your staying at a rather stylish friends house who just lets you relax and get on with things.

We where welcomes by Helen who remembered us from our last visit and was genuinely interested in how our travel was and our plans and offered to help if we needed any advice etc, warm and genuine from the get go.

The rooms are spacious and well appointed. Little touches like a decent sized coffee cup and a fruit and biscuit basket that they replenished and a fridge in the room just made for a cozy stay. Touches that I liked was the ability to open a window and let the fresh sea air in ( you are minutes from the sea) or adjust the radiator in the room, I like my room warm in the day but cold at night so I had full control over that.

In our room was a nice seating area in the bay window comprising of two chairs and a little table which was great for reading or doing a bit of work.

What I love the most about the aquarium is that if you need anything the owners are there to help but otherwise they let you come and go as you please with no fuss, they strike the perfect balance between warm hospitality, genuine interest and care whilst knowing guests need privacy, it's a hard thing to do but they do it so well.

I cannot recommend this place enough and you will see from other reviews I can be quite hard on hotels / guest houses

Perfect for couples wanting to enjoy the great food scene in Brighton and have an indulgent but relaxed long weekend

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2016

The room was very clean and immaculate with lovely decor. It is located very central to shops and restaurants and a 5 min walk to the actual town. It was perfect for me on a girls weekend as nightlife was very close. Scott and Helen were very nice and welcoming when checking in and out. It was nice knowing if you had a query they were there. Couldn't recommend this guest house enough, will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends