“Amazing house location has everything you need!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Entertaing space Dining Table with seating for upto 30
Private Dining available
Staircase with original leaded window
Beautiful original staircase
Brighton beach
CONDE NAST Top 50 Stylish hen Do's
ETC Magazine Page 3
ETC Magazine Page 2
ETC Magazine Page 1
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 89 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Tanya B
“Amazing house location has everything you need!!!!”
Reviewed 14 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Love love loved our stay for the weekend all 29 women said the house was perfect for what we needed all under one roof with everything you could need for the weekend!!!! Nice central location withing walking distance of shops night life and pier. Organisers where amazing and kept us well informed will definitely recommend and would definitely stay again.

Brummiebi...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Fab hen weekend”
Reviewed 2 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Just got back from an amazing hen weekend spent at this place, and I must the house made the weekend so special. The decor is stylish and practical. The kitchen was well equipped and everywhere was spotlessly clean. There was 24 of us in the group and the house easily slept us all. The massive table in the kitchen meant we could all sit down together. The large jacuzzi bath is a great touch. The location is amazing, just off the high street and a few minutes walk from the seafront. I couldn't fault it.

L Z
London, United Kingdom
“100% amazing!”
Reviewed 1 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

This house is beautiful, it's roomy, stylish, warm, comfortable, luxurious, equipped with everything you need and perfectly located within Brighton for whatever plans you have.

I made a large Tesco order beforehand to be delivered to Beatnik Central the day I arrived and when I got there the lovely Tamara had already put it all away and even chilled our drinks for us!

The service is wonderful and friendly and the house is top spec and beautiful.

It was a hen party which I organised and I got 'well done's' all weekend for finding such a great place!!

Thanks so much Beatnik, it was a truly brilliant stay and I couldn't fault a thing/

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Lauren T
Croydon, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Fortieth Birthday Bash at Beatnik Central”
Reviewed 3 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

Beatnik Central was the perfect location for my 40th birthday weekend away with the girls. 27 of us stayed at the house and it never once felt crowded. The house was well stocked with plenty of glasses, ample room in the massive fridge and enough cooking equipment etc for our huge cooked breakfast. The house is beautifully designed with some really cool touches and quirky decoration. The plentiful bathrooms are large with great showers and plenty of hot water. It was within easy walking distance of the beach and the shops and bars - a really great location. My guests were massively impressed and I would like to thank the team for being so helpful with my booking and letting me view the house and all their advice along the way. It really was just fabulous and made my birthday celebrations fantastic.

Mooky4U
“Fantastic location”
Reviewed 9 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014

We stayed between Christmas and New Year so at a reduced rate. Lovely house. True to the photos. The house is maintained to a high spec with tasteful and stylish decor throughout and a large well appointed basement kitchen. We were a large family group of varying ages and would have preferred less dormitory style bedrooms. But would not hesitate to recommend it to large groups of friends .Nicola and Tamara were very Helpful and responsive

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing