“Brilliant Korean Food in the heart of North Laine”
Review of Namul

Namul
Ranked #419 of 1,237 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We come back to this place again and again. This time we were recommended Gaji Gaji which is Korean for aubergine. It was absolutely delicious. They use fresh ingredients and the meals are reasonably priced.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

So ...I haven’t been in Namul before I only ordered take away , but I will certainly order again . It’s flavoursome Asian food , decent ingredients. The bento box is good size . I was full ,after eating it all , my only criticism is get a little bit more of the pickled vegetables on the side I literally had a teaspoon of kimchi in my bento ( I love kimchi too much so that was my wtf moment with this dish ) but all n all I did enjoy my meal & will Definitely order again I just make sure I get extra portion of kimchi ;)

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Namul is a great little place in Brighton, you can sit in the cafe or take the lunch bowls away! there is something for everyone! Meat, fish, vegetarian... whatever your choice, the food is fresh and delicious and the perfect size too! highly recommend!

Reviewed 17 February 2018

Fresh, tasty, well seasoned, and healthy food option within the North Laine. I work in local offices and tend to regularly migrate here during my lunch hours - delicious Bibimbap.

Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Visited this cute little joint with my boyfriend for a relaxed dinner. The food is to die for - so so good - and the staff are always super lovely/ helpful/ smart. Today Mustafa and Davide served us. They greeted us with a smile as soon as we walked in and it's so rare to be served by staff that genuinely care about your dining experience that it makes such a difference when you get that sort of service. So thank you for that! Literally cannot thank/ praise the venue and its staff enough for such a stress free and happy dinner. The only one small thing about the venue is I wish it could be bigger to accommodate more people. Otherwise - great food, great service, great value, great decor. They do zoodles too!