“Great café”

Wheelies
Ranked #549 of 1,308 Restaurants in Brighton
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 18 January 2018

I'd called in to the next door BMW showroom on my way to the gym. Finishing at the garage, I remembered reading about a café somewhere nearby, looked around and there was Wheelies.
Nice mug of tea, a rather good bacon sandwich and a glance at one of the newspapers lying about and I was all set for the morning...........
Free on street parking for 1 hour although it does get congested in this part of Portslade due to all the huge car showrooms on the street.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

A great little place, if ever you just want a full English breakfast! here is the place to come. friendly staff, nice themed menu, and good value, I have recommended this place to others for good reason, a bit of a hidden gem.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Seven of us for breakfast on a Saturday and for just over £40 we had 4 Pit Stops for the 4 adults a Mini, a Bacon sandwich and an Egg Sandwich plus chips (and drinks all round).

Excellent value, well cooked and good service - all in all a bargain

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Food was great - best breakfast around the area - staff were lovely - nice and clean good value for money will def be back

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Myself and my partner stopped off for brekkie as I had been once before and liked it. We were not disappointed. The food was fab. I had the veggie 4x4, gorgeous. Lovely veggie sausages, amazing value for money and well cooked tasty food.
My partner had a full breakfast and wanted a couple of things swapped and some extras... not a problem, the lovely staff couldn't have been any more helpful. They didn't even get upset when we both dropped the sugar on the counter... sorry!
Best breakfast I've had in this country and I'll definitely be back.