1,592 results
All reviews roll top bath hdv brighton monsoon shower junior suite free standing bath walk in shower nespresso machine no lift lovely hotel sunday night sea front mini bar eggs benedict room rate following morning lovely room stayed for one night
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

A couple of days down at the coast mid week. Treated myself to a junior suite. Big room, massive bed and a decent sized bath for two. Nice but overlooking the street rather than the sea so very noisy late at night.
I’ve stayed here many times over the years and I think it’s one of, if not the best in Brighton.
Staff are still really pleasant and helpful, decent restaurant and great choice of wines.
I think they need to refresh some of the rooms and common parts
I’ll still come back, as had a great time as always

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
RyanB5820, Manager at Hotel du Vin, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear ErictheRed56,

Whilst I was pleased to learn you enjoyed many aspects of your recent stay, I was most concerned to read your comments regarding the standard of your accommodation for which please accept my most sincere apologies.

We are constantly investing in all areas of the hotel and have a comprehensive programme to ensure all our rooms are of the highest standard; please accept my most sincere apologies that your accommodation was not of the standard to which you are accustomed and that we were unable to take appropriate measure to recover this shortfall during the course of your recent sojourn.

We are very proud of our staff here at the hotel and are very happy to hear you are a fan on our wine list.

With Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 3 October 2018

The Hotel du Vin is situated just of the seafront in Brighton. I visited for a business dinner and was impressed by both the quality and flavour of the food but also the service we received. The staff were both friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear 101dot,

Thank you for your kind word, I have passed on your comments to both our Head Chef and bistro team who were delighted to her you enjoyed your evening.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

You always know what you’re gonna get with Hotel Du Vins - quirky spaces, comfy rooms and great showers. I’ve stayed here before and it’s really lovely. Great location in the middle of everything. I always try to stay in a Hotel Du Vin as you’re generally guaranteed quality.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Emily w

Dear Emily,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. We are delighted to hear you are a fan. Looking forward to welcoming you back to Hotel du Vin whenever your plans allow.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2018

My son's wedding was held here, and most of us stayed over for two nights. From the moment we booked in, we felt very comfortable and well-received. The staff were incredibly helpful and kind, making every possible effort to ensure that every detail was perfect. We opted for a ground floor chalet style room, and although it didn't have a sea view, it was extremely comfortable and the bathroom was excellent. The hotel dealt seamlessly with the wedding, which lasted almost twelve hours in all. There was a great atmosphere and the staff were superb.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Suffolkdumpling

Dear Suffolkdumpling,

It was a pleasure to welcome you to Hotel du Vin to celebrate your Son's special. Thank you for your kind words which I have shared with the entire team, Dewi was thrilled to hear you enjoyed yourselves so much! Looking forward to welcoming you back whenever you are next in Brighton.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2018

What made this hotel stand out for me was just how much the staff appeared to enjoy working there! From the check in, to the night porter, to the breakfast team: everyone was cheerful, accommodating and helpful. The hotel itself is also very good! Clean, modern, great late night bar (supping Yamasaki at 2.30am) and breakfast lounge. Our room was modern and quirky, with the bath up a different level.

This hotel was booked for me, so I had no expectation. I loved it. And I will be going back.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank SimonGrs

Dear SimonGrs,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at Hotel du Vin Brighton. We are very proud of our staff, they really are a great asset to the Hotel.

Looking forward to welcoming back for a few more glasses of Yamasaki.

Best Wishes,