Gullivers Hotel(Brighton)
US$ 137
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 164/night.

Jurys Inn Brighton(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$ 158
US$ 91
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 105/night.

Jurys Inn Brighton Waterfront(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
US$ 101
  • Pool
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 147/night.

Ibis Brighton City Centre Station(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$ 102
US$ 85
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 106/night.

US$ 145
  • Beachfront
Kipps Backpackers Hostel(Brighton)(Great Value!)
US$ 89
US$ 164
US$ 145
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 169/night.

1,558 results
All reviewsroll top bathhdv brightonmonsoon showerjunior suitefree standing bathwalk in showernespresso machineno liftlovely hotelwedding partysunday nightsea frontmini barroom ratemy partnereggs benedictfollowing morning
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We decided to visit this restaurant in March with some friends.The restaurant has a very nice location, very close to the seafront. Very good selection of wines and very helpfull staff. The steaks are to die for and the dishes' presentation was nice.Worth trying it. We'll be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Jude M,

Thank you for kind words, I have shared your comments with the Bistro team who were very happy to hear you enjoyed your meal. Chef was thrilled to hear you enjoyed your steaks!

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

I spent the day here for my best friends wedding, beautiful setting and lovely staff.
I was able to get into the wedding room the night before to set up decorations and cakes, working around the staff who work around the clock.
The wedding breakfast was very nice and staff were very efficient delivering all 20 meals to us.
Couldn’t have asked for a more lovely day, it all went very smoothly and no problems at all. Special thanks to Georgia for making that happen, nothing was too much trouble for you! You were great and I would highly recommend hotel du vin!

Most of the wedding party stayed at the hotel and the rooms were very posh! Even had Couples baths!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank tinks17

Dear tink17,

Delighted to learn your wedding was such a memorable occasion and thank you for your kind words, which I have shared with everyone who helped make your stay special (and with Chef and Georgia in particular)

I do hope we may look forward to welcoming you back to Hotel du Vin on many more occasions.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel Du Vin, the pub and the hotel, had been recommended to me by clients and friends. I hardly ever travel anywhere now without my furry friends Eddie & Gino and I decided to visit the pub (amongst others) on a day trip last Sunday to Brighton. I loved it so much here and was made to feel so welcome with my dogs that I decided to check-in to a room for the night. I got lucky and they had one room still available which I snapped up. The people working here were so friendly and accommodating it made the world of difference, especially when the dogs were welcomed too. They even provided a doggy bed for them. I lived all the little touches. Keep up the good work and in return I will come back again and also recommend to all my dog owner clients and friends. The location was perfect too.... right by the beach! Great Pub and Gin cocktails too. The breakfast was a quality meal and great value too. Thank you from Me, Eddie & Gino

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Dear joshuapaul73,

Thank you for sharing such a charming review. We are delighted you and furry family enjoyed your stay. I have shared you feedback with the team who were thrilled to here you had such a wonderful time.

We hope to see you all again seen.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

I went to the hotel du vin for my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary and had the most lovely of times. Georgina and Umberto were really helpful and attentive and I would definitely recommend and come back myself again!! Xx

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Dear Megan,

I will pass on your kind words to Umberto & Georgia know about your lovely feedback which I am sure she will be very pleased to hear!

We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon!

Kindest Regards

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We had Georgia! She made the party extra amazing ! Nothing was to much to ask! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for dinner and drinks! Definitely coming back because of how great she is !!! Thank you hotel du vin

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Alex S,

Thank you very much for your great review. It is a pleasure to hear your experience was a success and that you have fully enjoyed the service, food and atmosphere at Hotel du Vin. I will let Georgia know about your lovely feedback which I am sure she will be very pleased to hear!! We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon!

Kindest Regards