“Made my trip!”

Ranked #6 of 97 Brighton B&B and Inns
Sudbury, United Kingdom
“Made my trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2012

I visited brighton this weekend with my partner as a birthday getaway. Upon arrival at the Brighton Marina House Hotel we were immiedietly made to feel at home. Our room was beautiful with the most amazing bed that gave both of us the best nights sleep for months. We were truely impressed with this idyllic hotel set right on the seafront. We will 100% be returning as soon as possible so we can have yet another fantastic experience! Thankyou to Sue,Tele and Little Lilly for making our stay unforgettable.

Many Thanks
Philip

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Philip____Dery
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
maidstone
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2012

I have just returned from a birthday weekend in Brighton staying at the Mariana Hotel. The owners were lovely and friendly really welcoming and helpful. We had chocolates in our room unpon arrival and when they found out it was my birthday we came back to a big ballon and cakes in our bedroom. The breakfast was devine and we slept really well. The location is greawith t about 5 mins from the pier and an easy walk to the lanes. We ate locally both nights with plenty of choice. We liked it so much we are planning on returning next year. This hotel is a lovely place to stay and they will make you feel welcome and at home.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Emily D
essex
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

I booked to stay at the Brighton Marina Hotel for a birthday treat for myself, mum and daughter. Our stay was wonderful it felt just like home. The rooms are clean, comforftable and are being done up to a very chic standard. I felt that my daughter was also very welcome and she is only 18 months old. This is a very professional, friendly, child friendly place to stay and I would reccommend anyone who cares about where they stay to stay here. I also think it is a lovely place to stay with a partner.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank chantelle m
Cirencester
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

My husband and I went to Brighton in the middle of April so that I could run the marathon. Our stay at the Marina turned out to be perfect. It is very convenient for the marathon finish, for restaurants, a sea view and buses. The hosts were extremely helpful, even being prepared to make me and another runner porridge at 6.30 am on the day of the run. I am unlikely to run the marathon again but we would certainly like to stay in this hotel again and come back to Brighton.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Jenny H
Folkestone, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2012

Great Hotel from the time you arrive, we were greeted at the door by the Hosts who found us a parking space.Which is a priority in Brighton 24hrs £6:50. great location didnt need to drive again.
rooms were superb and beds very comfortable.
Breakfast excellent - not just english breakfast, good choice. We will definitely be using this hotel again in the future.

Stayed March 2012, travelled with family