“Avoid this place at all costs!!!!”
Review of Akash Tandoori - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Akash Tandoori
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 10 March 2012

If you want good food and service this is not the place to visit. We arrived at approx 6pm and were the first customers. Despite this after being seated we waited almost 20 minutes before our order was taken, in fact one couple who arrived after us got there food before our order was taken!!!
Starter was acceptable, but my god the main of Chicken Korma was just disgusting, no texture, no taste and sauce was so runny it was almost drinkable. A replacement was even more revolting, same rubbish but just with added thickeners and spices, which of course meant it wasn't a Korma anymore. Keema nan bread lacked any filling too.
The staff just didn't have a clue how to deal with my complaint. All charges I feel should have been waived, yet they thought they were doing us a favour by not charging for the half eaten potato dish.
I have no hesitation in stating that this is by far the worse restaurant I have ever visited anywhere in the world.

1  Thank what_horizon