“Perfect B&B, Perfect Hosts, Perfect Everything!”
Review of The Twenty One

The Twenty One
Ranked #1 of 95 Brighton B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 20 April 2012

What a lovely B&B. I stayed one night for work purposes and felt right at home. Both Matt and Andy are lovely and really helped with finding a place to eat. The room was beautiful, with chocolates, slippers and bathroom essentials. I will most certainly be retuning with my partner; not to see Brighton but to stay in this amazingly beautiful B&B. I would most certainly recommend this B&B for a place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

It's the little touches that make The Twenty One stand out such as a little cake or chocolate with your afternoon tea, treats in the room and a genuine friendliness from Matt and Andy. I'm sure many of their clients visited as guests and return as friends.

This B&B sets the standard.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed 18 April 2012

The Twentyone is among the best hotel experiences I’ve ever had. I travel a good deal for business and pleasure and have been fortunate to stay in many four and five star hotels and niche boutique ones. I would put Brighton’s Number 21 at the top of the pile. Matt and Andy have created a beautifully-appointed yet homely environment where guests can relax. My hosts made me feel very welcome before, during and after my stay. The room was beautiful and had everything I could possibly have needed (good wifi, comfy bed) and lots more besides (notably Tunnocks snowballs, fluffy bathrobe, amazing toiletries, DVDs). The breakfast was wonderful and truly matches anything I’ve ever had before. My stay was a business trip, but the style and comfort made it feel like an unexpected holiday too! I can’t wait to come back.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I chose The Twenty One for a one night stay because it was the best rated B&B in Brighton on TripAdvisor, and it did not disappoint. Booking was clear and easy on the website, and Matt and Andy were friendly and welcoming. The B&B is 10 minutes walk from the centre of Brighton, so it was ideally located for me, yet peaceful, and I even had a sea view from Room 6. The only negative was the shower - it was too high up for me, and took a while to figure out the controls, but I got there in the end, and there was plenty of hot water for a bath. Thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2012

Saw an article in a Sunday paper supplement then on Tripadvisor so I promptly booked for the night we were going to see Il Divo as a special treat. Both made it a night to remember.
Matt and Andy make you feel so welcome from the minute you walk in the door. Their hospitality is second to none and the breakfast was delicious.
Can't speak highly enough of it.

Room Tip: Room 4 is small but sumptuous and the en suite is very tastefully done. No complaints.