“Amazing food and amazing staff - definitely worth a visit!”
Review of Tookta's Thai Food

Tookta's Thai Food
Ranked #18 of 1,368 Restaurants in Brighton
Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 19
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Tookta's authentic Thai Food restaurant offers cuisine of a high standard ,many dishes originating from my own contemporary style ideas and recipes. A family friendly restaurant , Tookta's caters for everyone. Spicy, mild, the lot. The customer is our number one priority and Tookta cooks to satisfy everyone's tastes. With a lifetime experience of fine thai food, which some of you may have already encountered. Tookta is expert in using only fresh ingredients of the highest quality available. So Come along to Tookta's and experience the fine, Thai cuisine for yourself!
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Being our first time in Brighton I booked this restaurant based on reviews and I'm very pleased it did.

The reception we got when we arrived was so welcoming and Tookta was so accommodating as we needed to unfortunately eat quite quickly due to going to a show.

The food itself was fantastic - my wife even described the prawn toast as the best she's ever tasted. I can highly recommend the Pad Thai too.

We will definitely be visiting again when we are next in Brighton!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank 24scottt

Reviewed 9 September 2018

Only recently moved to Brighton although we have visited many times and know several of the Thai restaurants there but Tookta we only found out about through Trip Advisor. Somewhat hidden away off Western Road it is certainly worth searching out. It is certainly the smallest restaurant we have ever eaten in ( so booking at weekends a must ) but the food is some of the best we have ever enjoyed - the spicy prawns and mussels are to die for. As for the service and atmosphere - second to none.
I promised a review after our visit so this is it
Scottish David & Ian - expect us back soon.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank ianandavid
Reviewed 3 September 2018

Thanks to TripAdvisor we decided to go to Tookta's - it was amazing, great little place, attentive service and of course the food - authentic, tasty and very moreish. We loved it and hope to come back soon! It only have a limited number of tables, so if going on a popular night, I would recommend booking.

1  Thank jojobailey
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

What a find. I left Brighton 4 years ago and found this when back visiting. Lovely, freshly cooked Thai food, one of the best Thai meals I’ve ever had. Good value too with good service. Tiny restaurant with cosy atmosphere, I remember it years ago when it was an Italian and love it even more as a Thai. Definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank KTCwd
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We ate here on a busy Saturday night, every seat was taken in the restaurant so we expected a bit of a wait. The food was gorgeous and the service was good however another set of hands wouldn’t have gone a miss! Portions were a good size and very authentic!! The only downside was the wait but I’d rather wait for good food than be in and out and eat a load of overpriced rubbish. The restaurant was busy for a reason.

1  Thank Steverob1983